Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

46 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol Lisa ruined the party again. Nick left :biggrin:

lol,like always now,i don't remember the last party in voro was finished by sex and not by arguing between lisa/nick or they doing that like actors for not fuck at the end of the party

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was there a fight again between Lisa and Nick or why is she sleeping on sofa?

Didn't see a fight but as it occurs rather often Nick is antisocial and, despite the 3 others are there, he removes himself from the group and spend hours alone in his bed, most of time watching movies on his phone.  Same situation last night.  Then he fell asleep side ways in the bed, all dressed up.  Lisa spent lots of time alone with Lex in the living room.  I didn't see her trying to go to bed but saw her simply taking a blanket and get comfy on the couch.  May be she was hoping that Lex would jump on her (wishfull thinking).   

I am not too impressed by Iris these days.   Agreed that its the wrong time of the month but on 3 or 4 occasions, I saw Lex trying to get close to her and she turned him flat down.  She could have gone a blow job or at least, a hand job but nothing.  Every time it was a flat turn down.  Couple of nights ago, after being turned down, Lex started to masturbate in the bed and simply rubbing Iris to help him to cum.  That got her mad and she yelled at him for doing that.    Looks like that its taboo to her.   She still has lots to learn.

• Upvote 1