Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Just now, Here2Play said:

You guys see things a lot differently than I do but that's okay because we are allowed to have our own opinions. I personally despise watching someone pull temper tantrums and pulling sulks all the time. The only thing I see is when she is not on her phone which is 90% of the time is her and Nick having sex or arguing for another 8% of the time and the left over 2% is left for whatever else. I am sorry but for me the sex doesn't make up for the utter boredom she provides hour to hour. Unfortunately the other apartments aren't any great hell either. Right now for me Iris is the only one that is of any interest because she is finally coming out of her shell, when she isn't sleeping that is, lol.

Its all okay to have different opinions.  And I appreciate your comments.   

I agree with you concerning Iris.  But we have to understand that it appears she has a job as she gets up around 7h00 in the morning and returns around 5h30 pm.  And she cannot party all night with the others and be able to get up early.  Couple weeks ago, when they all went to Tula to welcome back A&A,  she was there but returned to voro shortly after midnight  and went to bed, while the other ones continued until 6h00 am.  So during the week, regardless what is going on, she goes to bed no later than 1h00 am.

4 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

You guys see things a lot differently than I do but that's okay because we are allowed to have our own opinions. I personally despise watching someone pull temper tantrums and pulling sulks all the time. The only thing I see is when she is not on her phone which is 90% of the time is her and Nick having sex or arguing for another 8% of the time and the left over 2% is left for whatever else. I am sorry but for me the sex doesn't make up for the utter boredom she provides hour to hour. Unfortunately the other apartments aren't any great hell either. Right now for me Iris is the only one that is of any interest because she is finally coming out of her shell, when she isn't sleeping that is, lol.

Sorry I left out Lex but he seems to have adjusted very well I think.

1 minute ago, BenCoudon said:

Its all okay to have different opinions.  And I appreciate your comments.   

I agree with you concerning Iris.  But we have to understand that it appears she has a job as she gets up around 7h00 in the morning and returns around 5h30 pm.  And she cannot party all night with the others and be able to get up early.  Couple weeks ago, when they all went to Tula to welcome back A&A,  she was there but returned to voro shortly after midnight  and went to bed, while the other ones continued until 6h00 am.  So during the week, regardless what is going on, she goes to bed no later than 1h00 am.

Very understandable and I respect her for having a job and working while doing this. It shows she has a good head on her shoulders and is very responsible.

Lex was able to  adjust to the cam as he no longer experience problems to get hard to fuck Iris.  But I don't think he fits well in VV.  He is a shy guy.  We have seen the girls to be topless and Nick almost naked but Lex kept his Tshirt and his jeans.  Just saw in the archives that he jurked off this morning but did it all under cover.  What I can see of last night,  they all had fun in the living room  but Lex and Iris went to the bed room to fuck.   Not sure we will ever see them fucking in front of others.  One day, we will see again a party involving  Voro, Tula and Tver.  I expect that even if we see Ivo-Sonya,  Alex and Anna, and Lisa-Nick all naked and fucking, Lex and Iris (mostly because of Lex) will never join the action

I also have the impression that both couples are staying away from Petra.  It seems to me that neither Nick nor Lex are interested to see Petra going down on their girl as she did with Anna and Alex.  Could also be that Lisa and Iris are just not interested to be with another woman.  But its obvious that there are no connections between those 2 couples and Petra.

I dont think Iris has a job. She is studying something as she is often doing some kind of homework on bed. I heard her talk German for a short time during this and she listens to German music (Rammstein)

Either way she has some connection with Germany or she studies something related

• Upvote 1

Quite possible too.  As Here2Play said, at least she is doing something with her life.  Compared to most of other participants (RLC and VV) who sleep all day, and when they are awake, between sex sessions, playing video games or checking their phones.

When we think twice about it,  its rather pathetic to see  Nick, Lex, Alex Rustland and their girls  doing absolutely nothing with their life.  And its no better on the RLC side.  Paul, Lev, Stepan, Hector, Sasha, Bogdan,   all of them rather young people and just doing nothing.    

• Upvote 2