Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Looked like she was giving him head. They've got to fuck now at this point, unless Tanya comes in for some stupid ass reason.

Edit: made my post before the picture was posted. Side note: i never realized how big Phil's dick was.

88f372441390752.jpg

Blow Job. Well, I'm going to assess this as a partial successful. ::)

Strange. Still no real sex for phil.

She gave him good head, took off her panties, rubbed her pussy on his cock for endless minutes, but doesn't seem to want to fuck Phil. Is she a virgin?  Phil must be so frustrated!

Even if she didn't want to fuck, the very least she could do now is suck him until he came. It's hard to say why they're not fucking, but I think it's safe to assume they WON'T be doing it.

Edit: looks like she did suck him off. Just saw her running to the bathroom wiping her face. Must have came either on her face or in her mouth

Even if she didn't want to fuck, the very least she could do now is suck him until he came. It's hard to say why they're not fucking, but I think it's safe to assume they WON'T be doing it.

maybe the wrong time of the month ... we need to wait a few days

She gave him good head, took off her panties, rubbed her pussy on his cock for endless minutes, but doesn't seem to want to fuck Phil. Is she a virgin?  Phil must be so frustrated!

He probably is but its not in the script. She did end up sucking him off when

he got close. Then she spit it out on his chest. lol Still got more tonight then

with anyone else. Glad she is in his bedroom. Rubbing the pussy on his dick

had to have made her horny. 

Yeah, saw that, she stimulated him endlessly, was very sensual and sexy, gave him good head, took his cum in her mouth and spit it on his chest. Don't think it is her period, she rubbed her pussy against his cock for a long time. Think she just isn't ready to slide at home plate. She is a little shy. Well, at least she is sleeping with him. We forget that even though some of these are performers and extroverts, this girl is sort of a draft pick, maybe not ready for sex in front of cameras yet.

Yeah, saw that, she stimulated him endlessly, was very sensual and sexy, gave him good head, took his cum in her mouth and spit it on his chest. Don't think it is her period, she rubbed her pussy against his cock for a long time. Think she just isn't ready to slide at home plate. She is a little shy. Well, at least she is sleeping with him. We forget that even though some of these are performers and extroverts, this girl is sort of a draft pick, maybe not ready for sex in front of cameras yet.

Then he is the perfect counterpoint to the guys from Tver. Hopefully the girls will appreciate this in the long term. But i am not so sure about it.

:'( :'( :'( :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :trashcomputer: :smoke: :smoke:

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :doh: :doh: :doh: