Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

7 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the cat look more happy with iris/lex than with sonia/ivo,i don't like the comportment of ivo have with this cat and what he have doing with

The pleasure of that type of pussy is not our interest here.

8 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I like all animals, grew up on a cattle/wheat farm in Alberta, was just trying to make a joke.

Sarcasm doesn't always work in written words.

ok sorry i have not understand and my bad english not help too,put a smiley at the end next time :shy:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

just caught them. if this keeps up a few dicks are in danger of falling off. natasha &aleksej do it at least 3 times a day, iris & lex are going nuts ( saw 2 times today & 2 times yesterday) , alex & anna went at it for about an hour & a half (although i don't know how long that will last). and at sofia, whoops i forgot that they don't do anything. lou's dick appears to be falling off already without doing anything. last time i looked he was on the couch 4 ft away from boobie and they were fully clothed. i hope petra & the others are finding something or someone to replace that failure.

All the others are demons and draining all sexual energy from Lou :biggrin::angel:

54 minutes ago, clivebb said:

the cat look more happy with iris/lex than with sonia/ivo,i don't like the comportment of ivo have with this cat and what he have doing with

I do not think that the cat eva does not love us, but we do not give Eve the chest, and if I hurt nakazyvayu.tak, if takdumatchto I was very cat eva us 

do not betray

1 minute ago, ivoryan said:

I do not think that the cat eva does not love us, but we do not give Eve the chest, and if I hurt nakazyvayu.tak, if takdumatchto I was very cat eva us 

do not betray

where are you ivoryan with your friends lisa,nick and petra? do you preparing a new appartment?