Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

9 pm their time. No Tanya or the new girl just Dizi and Phil.

Any predictions?

With the new girl staying there, I doubt anything happens between Phil and Dizi. Dizi seems to be getting closer to Ivoryan, or at least it seems like she wants to, and Phil seems to be closer with new girl. I would think a possibility of Dizi and Phil hooking up again if new girl wasn't staying there.

09:17  now with Tanya....  my prediction: Dizi and Ivo is finished... Revival or fallback maybe in some weeks or months

In this case, my hopes are entirely on the new girl. :)  But first, she must be back in the appartment. Did she already moved out? :-\

I think I'm going to keep an eye on them tonight, in case new girl doesn't show up.

You should better keep an eye on Dizi and Tanya. Both are now disappointed from all men....

And Dizi and Phil in the bath was a "shortcut" (?) reaction after discussion she had in Tver.

Sorry

But Tanya

she  has  cold when she was abroad

The new girl when her friends

Tver reason is a quarrel between Petra ................... in the morning before you go out

Now they take comfort Tonight

Sorry

But Tanya

she  has  cold when she was abroad

The new girl when her friends

Tver reason is a quarrel between Petra ................... in the morning before you go out

Now they take comfort Tonight

Thank you

you are Loved me so much