Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

I agree that Tanya coming in when she did and interrupting the strip tease was the worst timing in the world but it's not like Tanya is physically stopping Dizi and Phil from hooking up if they really wanted to. Phil has his own bedroom and they both can go there if they really wanted to hook up. I'm not so sure it'll get that way with them again. I think for right now they enjoy the massages and the flirting but sure about if they want to take it to the sex level. Phil still has friend and we're not sure what's going on with Dizi and Ivorian.

But at this point, I think I am in agreement that I would prefer it if Tanya left and they brought in a replacement. If she's gonna stay then for the sake of her own respect, she's gonna need to find a new guy to fool around with instead of running back to Akira every chance she gets when red head is not around.

The interruption almost reminded me of when Nora used to sit between Kami and Kristy when they were trying to cuddle up. Nora knew what she was doing, Tanya has no clue.

:screwy: :screwy:

Just wait and see, have some patience, it is part of the fun. It goes faster, when everything is staged. But then, we would have a second Tver. Not a good idea, I think.

I also do not think that something would have happen, between the two. They have no real connection. So. Sex would have been very unlikely today, also before the arrival of Tanya.  In the end. We just missed a nice strip/dance of dizi. She will certainly make up for it. I hope. :)

Now Dizi and Tanya dancing in the living room and phil doesn't even seem to give a fuck lol. I have to be perfectly honest, I don't even blame him.

But at the end dancing brings them together. Good to see, that they have fun for real. The need to get used to each other; just like people in an normal shared apartment, too. Especially Tanya and Phil have still a long way to go.

I hope that the girl visitor from the weekend come over again. She would be a great extension of the cast, I think. Until now, I have not given up hope. :) Over Twitter VV says she will be back. Lets see.

Where did you see this twitter message from VV? cannot discover this on their homepage. thanks

Where did you see this twitter message from VV? cannot discover this on their homepage. thanks

It is a little bit hidden, because it is sorted in the thread of the announcement of the visitor:

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  16. Oct.

Follow villa and you will see something (maybe someone) new))) #voyeur #voyeurcam

Evil Xa Wizard ‏@EvilXaWizard  19. Oct.

@voyeur_villa Will she be back sometime? Made a nice impression, would be glad to see her again. Mayby also phil. ;)

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  19. Oct.

@EvilXaWizard Glad yo hear it) Yes, she will come back. She is a lil bit shy on cams. She Needs your support)

Same answer to Biscuit33br, but i can not see his question any more. He deletes obviously all of his old posts.

VoyeurVilla ‏@voyeur_villa  19. Oct.

@Biscuit33br Yes, she will come back. She is a lil bit shy on cams. She Needs your support)

I would be really happy, if she comes back. I think, she would fit well in the cast for this apartment. :) Especially since Tanya increasingly tends towards Tver, now.

Tanya is so slim and lean, but with the guys it goes chaotic around...

Some nice views, pix from bathroom should be better from THU (new light installation planned)

Tanya is in very good mood, bath with heavy kitty wash and backpack ready for leaving. Akira again or new guy?

Anyhow, free apt for Dizi and Phil, almost last chance today...  :hugnkiss:

post-28606-145739675325_thumb.png

post-28606-145739675343_thumb.png