Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Okay, I can go with you for the part abut tanya...

In the 2nd part there is one thought missing: Tanya in Tver and Redhead during weekend???? This will not work during the next weeks...

Now is hard discussion the girls and Petra and Petra always talks about Rabota/work

You did not read everything. The right future for Tanya is Ivoriyan. ;)

I find petra very likeable, but with her, it's probably a job only. Work can be fun, so there is also no issue. But sometimes it seams that she need to entertain without having fun. In this cases I would prefer her to do what she wants and not what she things we would like to see.

Oh oh. The discussion does not sound good, now. I hope, that not everything falls apart. That would be a shame. Especially due to Dizi. She is currently the leading resident of VV, without even seams to know that.

anyone know what Petra is saying to the girls

No idea what they really discuss, now. I hope that petra can help to bring Tanya back on track. No matter, what this means for the project. Even when she will leave. But, this conversation could be an important support for her. At least, I hope so.

No idea what they really discuss, now. I hope that petra can help to bring Tanya back on track. No matter, what this means for the project. Even when she will leave. But, this conversation could be an important support for her. At least, I hope so.

I think this was Petra's idea and Dizi was told to be there for support. Petra looks like a mother talking to one of her kids.

I don't speak Russian but if I had to guess it went something like this.

Petra to the girls- Look I know you like Ivor Dizi and you like Akira Tanya.

The bosses have been reading the fan sites and they are displeased at what

they are reading.

Tanya Akira has a girl friend and you can't be clinging to Akira like a love struck

puppy dog. It makes you look bad and they are calling you nasty stuff on the

forum. Akria will never be yours. Dizi Ivor is mine. I let you fuck him a few times

so you got use to the camera's but its time for you to get your freak on with Phil.

Phil is a tall blond guy, handsome and well built. VV doesn't want Phil jacking off

every night because you 2 girls are to afraid to go the distance with him. He knows

while you 2 girls like the other guys why should he try to have sex with you? You

girls need to go back down there and fuck him into next week. Phil has been here

for about 2 weeks now and still hasn't had a proper fucking. VV can't make any

money that way. If you don't do him you girls are gone.

Of course I'm probably completely wrong.....

Phil is a tall blond guy, handsome and well built. VV doesn't want Phil jacking off

every night because you 2 girls are to afraid to go the distance with him. He knows

while you 2 girls like the other guys why should he try to have sex with you? You

girls need to go back down there and fuck him into next week. Phil has been here

for about 2 weeks now and still hasn't had a proper fucking. VV can't make any

Of course I'm probably completely wrong.....

I think you're wrong. And I think we all would be wrong, when we try to explain what they had discussed, without to know a word russian.

quote:

VV can't make any

this sentence has some truth. Look to their own statistics on the bottom of the homepage:

But ultimately he is the one without sex. So why should the girls go?  ???

This thought It is, however, much too simple. There is much more important than sex. Unfortunately, he is also otherwise not really part of the appartment. ... All day to sit around and listen to music?

I really hope that VV expands the cast. It can not go on like this. I think.