Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

The new guy is just pacing the living room like he's just bidding his time until

he the games begin and he can't wait to see Dizi naked. He probably thought

OMG I get to sleep with her.

I got to be the luckiest guy in Russia .

Then Dizi would discover his secret.... :shithappens:

I don't think they are to blame this time. The new guy if you look closely isn't

very good looking. Dizi does not want to be with that guy. When the boys

stepped outside she got dressed and went to Tver. Probably to tell Petra she

can't sleep with him.

With every change or additional player, this site gets worse IMHO.

Technical

Camera quality is bad

Server is slow and sketchy

Camera angles are bad (the new cameras offer nothing to make me want to sub either)

Preview icons no longer up to date (seems to me that if you want to lure in subs, then you need bait)

Fucking booming Europop music 24/7

Sound resets to full volume every time you return to the site.

Billing is a complicated experience (3days then 30 days?...WTF)  What is PAXUM?

The players

Revolving door

Too much acting

No more strip poker please!

TOO MANY COCKS!

This site is a shit show that will not last

Now they are going to play twister. Where does Anna go? Does she still sleep with Phil at night? The relationship looks good, but a little flexible. Did Anna go out with friends, she took her pocketbook earlier? New guy doesn't seem that bad a guy. Will have to see how he hits it off with Dizi.

Tver did it again break up Voronszh

Maybe dizi had decided by herself to have a visit if Tver. Dizi seems to find Ivorian sympathetic. I think, that will be certainly not the last visit.

At the same time Ivorian behaving actually quite normal and not as pushy as at the beginning. Perhaps you can give him a second chance. :)

Please dont be angry with me. It was meant nice.

Now they are going to play twister. Where does Anna go? Does she still sleep with Phil at night? The relationship looks good, but a little flexible. Did Anna go out with friends, she took her pocketbook earlier? New guy doesn't seem that bad a guy. Will have to see how he hits it off with Dizi.

Can it be that anna is working in shifts? That would explain the strange absence times.

BTW, there is something that strikes me extremely: It looks as if all the girls have a normal job beside the appartment. Only with the guys that seem not to be true for anyone. Unfortunately this means, there is often a surplus of men in the appartments. Too bad. The other way it would have been better. ;) Perhaps the new guy had a work, too.