Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

guys you don't know Vin in real life. You only know him from what you seen on the site. Maybe he is really sweet when you know him FOR REAL. It's not YOU who have to decide if him and his girlfriend should stay together. it's really boring to always see "Vin is an asshole" "Vin should leave" "She would be better without him".... Seriously, let them live ^^
If you don't like them then don't watch. I don't like Sofia's appart, then I don't watch it, but I don't talk about it

1 hour ago, Qwerty57 said:

guys you don't know Vin in real life. You only know him from what you seen on the site. Maybe he is really sweet when you know him FOR REAL. It's not YOU who have to decide if him and his girlfriend should stay together. it's really boring to always see "Vin is an asshole" "Vin should leave" "She would be better without him".... Seriously, let them live ^^
If you don't like them then don't watch. I don't like Sofia's appart, then I don't watch it, but I don't talk about it

So how are you related to Vin? Only someone related to him or who is close to him would stick up for him. He is extremely strange and I say extremely with emphasis. If you don't see anything wrong with the way he acts then that says something about you. It's like I said earlier he is a child trapped in a mans body.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Here2Play said:

So how are you related to Vin? Only someone related to him or who is close to him would stick up for him. He is extremely strange and I say extremely with emphasis. If you don't see anything wrong with the way he acts then that says something about you. It's like I said earlier he is a child trapped in a mans body.

lol I don't know him, I just never really see him on VV I don't watch it so many times lol