Tula - Split 1

Kkru394

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Um, nudity and sex on cam. We still don't know for sure why they stopped all of the sudden.

Okay, I had thought you are reflecting to something of just now or today...

Remember, more or less all couples had stopped at the same time with sex, also Ivo....

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think they will move one of the old couples there until they find new people. Jacky and bf could be yes. At least the two freeloaders are finally packing now 

they have already find new people,vv waiting just september apparently for put them in appartment but sorry time is money and saved gerda/kent like that during the last 3 weeks and hiding and do nothing it's just unacceptable for me

Support just answered me that they were supposed to be out of Tula by 8h00 pm local time.

Seems that they have packed their stuff and awaiting to leave.  Seems clear that they will not sleep there tonight, bed sheets have been removed

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

this couple gerda/kent started like a good dream and finished by a long nightmare

thanks clivebb, your first post without speaking about unsubscription, cancellation or prolongation or renewing or....

There is no need to write this to the forum, much better to VV...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Support just answered me that they were supposed to be out of Tula by 8h00 pm local time.

Seems that they have packed their stuff and awaiting to leave.  Seems clear that they will not sleep there tonight, bed sheets have been removed

It was said aug 10, but not which year.....:cool: