Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

At least, the guys kept their underwear  ^^^

True that it doesn't have to be sexual but remember the first (and only) night  shorty slept with her, he really tried to get things going.  So I think she took possession of that bed and there is a big sign up:  Under invitation only, regardless your intentions (sex or sleep)

• Upvote 1

At this stage, not a single male viewer has the guts to criticize her.  As soon as she undress, jaws are dropping, bulge are growing in the pants, and everyone is speachless  :))))   The challenge for the boys in Sophia is  how to get an invitation  LOL

Nope thats not right. I already criticized her. I said she might be not the right cast for VV. Shes only there to sleep and she might be a littly to picky about men. The fact is she is the only person worth watching there nowadays. The other guests are quite boring. So I stay with my opinion. Bella is nice to watch but shes not a VV girl. They need to find new people.

I don't need another skinny VV girl. They need to keep this one. She's fooled around with 2 different guys in the space of a week and would probably been in a threesome with Anna and Alex if they had 2 more weeks. She's fun to watch especially with drinks. I also think she has a steady job much like DIzi. It looks like she's off today and she already might be drinking.  Unless she hooks up with any of these guys today, get rid of all of them and bring in a couple, preferably one that might enjoy a threesome. In the meantime,  VV can spend some time finding her a guy like Jacky.

• Upvote 2