Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

why don't people here post videos or pictures of important moments any more so that we cannot miss such events :/

because there's an archive now on VV  so   no one bothers  to anymore.

gotta  pay up  or  live without now.

I'm not happy about it either  but  that's  how it is now.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol other girl now showering with clothes. She wont last long if shes gonna stay.

when i have see this girl on terasse one hour ago with a big black short under her skirt,i have thinking we gonna see nothing with this girl and now you say she showered with clothes lol that's confirm my impression with this girl,i hope big boobs gonna return because i think we will see nothing with this guy and this girl

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol other girl now showering with clothes. She wont last long if shes gonna stay.

This girl is really outstanding. First she needed Anna to explain the shower and then shower with underwear. Really first time in VV and even RLC, even for guests. On the other side, I would appreciate Ruslan to shower in underwear - would be better than never....

Screen_Shot_09_12_16_at_03_16_PM_001.jpg Screen_Shot_09_12_16_at_03_16_PM.jpg Screen_Shot_09_12_16_at_03_17_PM_001.jpg Screen_Shot_09_12_16_at_03_17_PM.jpg

Archived