Sofia - Split 1

Rhdem

8 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

The secret for him pulling this off is if they have sex act like it's the first time. That's all I am saying.

I agree, she knows this guy for a long time. It's the one fuck friend that she was able to convince to come on this show. He's still uncertain about it and I think it's 50/50 that he'll meet the terms of his agreement. Very strange that he gets a name on a room without doing much of anything on cam. Oh well! It won't be the first time.

1 hour ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Tweet said they'd all be back between 19:40 and 20:10. Nick and Lisa were in Petra's apt. earlier today, so perhaps they all had a meeting with management to determine the future of VV

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

yes,this is what i have thinking too,the three moscow apparts empty at the same time a long part of the journey,it's clear there is a meeting somewhere outside with the management vv team

Well whatever meeting they had obviously included tons of alcohol. Petra and Anna seem pretty wasted, Alex is in his usual semi-comatose state, Sonia is home without Ivo who is going out with Alex & co. Oh and Nick & Lisa are arguing. Great meeting VV - wankers!

Lol I obviously got an answer regarding delete vids from archive from Mr Fixit himself:

The records of "cable guy's girl" is not a subject of a trade, sorry for this. If it absolutely unacceptable, she no longer appears in Sofia. But it should be the decision of a large number of subscribers. Now its looks like only 2 people worried because of this.
BR, your "cable guy".