Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know who's more lazy right now,,me or kamila,,she is just laid out on the couch being lazy right now just like I amisland-smiley-emoticon.gif

Right now I'm suffering a gout attack so I'm probably being more lazy than the both of you put together!

• Upvote 1

I've had to take a piss for the last 1.5 hrs but I don't want to get up and put any pressure on my left foot due to the extensive pain involved lol.   I'm not a pussy by any stretch of the imagination but this shit will put a grown man on his knees!!

44 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

It was mentioned " in open Forum " that Kristy had admitted she had been in a relationship with women twice !!!  I considered this to be at least BI since we saw her with some guy trying to avoid getting screwed !

Think you are fantasizing and dreaming. lol

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Think you are fantasizing and dreaming. lol

Not at all. According to the translations we've had she said in barcelona that she had sex with a girl and more recently while she was massaging Kamila that she had used a strapon on a girl. Whether you chose to believe Kristy or the translators is another matter entirely but Slider is not delusional.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Not at all. According to the translations we've had she said in barcelona that she had sex with a girl and more recently while she was massaging Kamila that she had used a strapon on a girl. Whether you chose to believe Kristy or the translators is another matter entirely but Slider is not delusional.

I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes,just like I saw Kamila have sex with her b/f.

56 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I thank you, Sir for verifying and informing this Newbie of previous conversations ,

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes,just like I saw Kamila have sex with her b/f.

You cannot see what happened in the past when you were not even a member ................wake up please !