Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

On 6/21/2016 at 11:44 PM, menouscope2015 said:

It is funny to see that there are many appartments , but the Pics/vids threads of the 2 most popular are the ones with the least photos; in any of the other pics/vids threads, we can see many pics as we are supposed to .. but with K&K , and Irma's , much more comments than pictures/videos ,... Very weird ... 

RLC seems to hit the people who post pictures of these 2 apartments extremely hard with their bans !  They know that these are their money making apartments and they want people to  "pay to see"  !  Seems like you can post pics of any of the other apartments all day long and no action is taken !

15 hours ago, slider_69 said:

RLC seems to hit the people who post pictures of these 2 apartments extremely hard with their bans !  They know that these are their money making apartments and they want people to  "pay to see"  !  Seems like you can post pics of any of the other apartments all day long and no action is taken !

You are absolutely right, but members who have acces to these rooms wih a premium subscription should be able to see those videos and pics ... there are other rooms inpremium section and we can see lots of videos and pics .... 

• Upvote 2

In regards to Kamila giving Kristy advice on dudes and sex. Not sure she should be the one. She has shown frustration on not getting sex even outside the apt. when she wants too. She has cheated even though they were on "break" Dima makes up excuses. She should probably fix her own house and stay in her lane. The whole no sex in the apt doesn't match what she says in conversations. She will hook up on her next trip he probably is hooking up now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

In regards to Kamila giving Kristy advice on dudes and sex. Not sure she should be the one. She has shown frustration on not getting sex even outside the apt. when she wants too. She has cheated even though they were on "break" Dima makes up excuses. She should probably fix her own house and stay in her lane. The whole no sex in the apt doesn't match what she says in conversations. She will hook up on her next trip he probably is hooking up now.

It's hard to say because there is so much that we don't know about their whole relationship.   I believe that is pretty common place for them from what I've been reading.   It seems like they all fuck around over there if you ask me.

They generally care for each other but I see them ultimately each with someone else in the long term. Just not a lot of affection displayed. Kamila offers some, she nutures him, little kisses, feeds him, laundry touches him and likes to be with him sleeping together and cuddleling. but on his end not much. but he does pick her up, drive her around, take her out. the part we don't see. If they had their own apt. I think it  would be how Leora and Paul were/are.