Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment June 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

not bad to have delivered food to the door at 0200 at night .. That we do not get in my country ..

That's funny because in my country we don't eat at 0200 hours and when we do eat it's at the kitchen table.  Been that way all my life due to the way I was brought up.   If dinner wasn't on the dinner table by 6:00 pm my father would raise the roof!   That was family time and a chance for him to hear how our day went and to ask questions about sports and such.   These europeans eat at some weird hours that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kenny1940 said:

In my country 2am is taco bell

Especially after leaving the club in the mornings:biggrin::biggrin:

And on another note,,,Kristy is falling asleep while trying to stay up and watch a movie with kamila and Amber,,it is way past the time that she usually stays up,,she is very sleepy right now,,as we speak:biggrin:exhausted.gif

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Especially after leaving the club in the mornings:biggrin::biggrin:

And on another note,,,Kristy is falling asleep while trying to stay up and watch a movie with kamila and Amber,,it is way past the time that she usually stays up,,she is very sleepy right now,,as we speak:biggrin:exhausted.gif

So we have given Kami's Angel an name ??? AMBER ANGEL

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

So we have given Kami's Angel an name ??? AMBER ANGEL

Yes Amber it is,,,,and they all seem to get along quite well,,Amber was even giving Kristy a back rub just now:heart:

• Upvote 2

Kamila and her b/f need their own apartment.That is the only way Kami will learn who he really is and the only way he will learn who she really is.Preferably, a RLC apartment for our entertainment.Personally,I think if they spend a prolonged period of time together,I do not believe their relationship has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kamila and her b/f need their own apartment.That is the only way Kami will learn who he really is and the only way he will learn who she really is.Preferably, a RLC apartment for our entertainment.Personally,I think if they spend a prolonged period of time together,I do not believe their relationship has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding.

Yes, but with another BF. This one is an idiot, Kristy can't stand him and so do I. But how come all the BF shown on RLC are so dumb, apart from Bodgan and maybe Efim ? Is that a russian plague : nice girls but stupid  and machist boys...

• Upvote 1

Kami left apartment at 17:29.She was dressed casually,but again took bag with black dress and high heel shows in it.Sort of developing a routine on this.I think maybe she and her new friend have a job somewhere in Moscow as hostesses.Bit confused though as to why she was so concerned about how she looked in just her bra and panties.Kept checking herself out in the hallway mirror and strutted in front of mirror just wearing bra,panties and high heel shows.Appeared she was concerned about how she would look that way for someone else.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami left apartment at 17:29.She was dressed casually,but again took bag with black dress and high heel shows in it.Sort of developing a routine on this.I think maybe she and her new friend have a job somewhere in Moscow as hostesses.Bit confused though as to why she was so concerned about how she looked in just her bra and panties.Kept checking herself out in the hallway mirror and strutted in front of mirror just wearing bra,panties and high heel shows.Appeared she was concerned about how she would look that way for someone else.

Apparently she went to some swinming trunk or lingerie modeling. She trained some catwalk in the hall in front of one mirror, shaved well her twat, checked her flat belly, her ass and so on. The heels are for the show.

• Upvote 1