Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

34 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've seen Sigur Ros twice, well technically Hindi once, but still. Probably the best conceet I have even felt. Yes, you don't listen to a Sight Ros concert you feel it. Love them! Haven't listened to their new stuff as much though. 

After, I finish my chores with my new friend. I am going to YouTube and D/L a few of Sigur Ros Files. I was taking in how the crowd reacted to the Song. I felt it too, and not in the way I expected; it felt like there Music was traveling all over my body as if it was passing right through me. Listening to this kind of music puts me in a good mood; It makes me want to stand up and start to groove. lol  Again, most appreciated...  Peace Joey :cool:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ooopel said:

good work done here amy , that  is my thinking :heart:

can I' say hello ? and ask how do you do ?:biggrin:

Thank you ooopel! 💗 I'm doing great! I wished the world could watch that last video I posted. ❤️

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ipiratemedia This is probably one of the best videos ever made. Gives me chills every time I watch it. Yes, it's a about a father and his gay son. It's very well done. 

"Wow," that was sad, in my opinion... How people would think their Sins are lower than anyone else's, when the truth is, we are ALL Guilty of Sin! (Hate, etc.) So, before we judge others, one might need to look in the Mirror. Why, hate a person because of who they are, or what they believe in, it's senseless. I was confused at an early age, about how I felt. Because I was always playing with my female cousins and their toys. Thankfully, everything changed, when I met my female Baby Sitters, who, I know would have ended up in a state prison...I'm grateful, for the education. :cool:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

"Wow," that was sad, in my opinion... How people would think their Sins are lower than anyone else's, when the truth is, we are ALL Guilty of Sin! (Hate, etc.) So, before we judge others, one might need to look in the Mirror. Why, hate a person because of who they are, or what they believe in, it's senseless. I was confused at an early age, about how I felt. Because I was always playing with my female cousins and their toys. Thankfully, everything changed, when I met my female Baby Sitters, who, I know would have ended up in a state prison...I'm grateful, for the education. :cool:

Yes, I agree it really exposes the ugliness that exists in people who simply cannot tolerate a lifestyle that differs from their own and their upbringing. My dad once told me that I was sent here to punish him for all of the wrong things that he had ever done in his life. Those words hit me like a ton of steel even to this day. It's just life people, soon it will all be over for you. Just try to be good to others and smile.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree it really exposes the ugliness that exists in people who simply cannot tolerate a lifestyle that differs from their own and their upbringing. My dad once told me that I was sent here to punish him for all of the wrong things that he had ever done in his life. Those words hit me like a ton of steel even to this day. It's just life people, soon it will all be over for you. Just try to be good to others and smile.

Moving words Amy. I too was told that, along with other sensitive words that I will not share because of the painful memories. My dad, would use my Moms lipstick to paint my face like a clown and made me stand in front of my classmates. Because I received, a C-Plus in Catholic school. The flying Nuns were permitted to discipline us in any way they see fit. (Not today) My father was a powerful man in the state. The only person who protected me was my Mom. After her passing, everything changed for the better, as far as how my dad felt. He asked me for forgiveness; I did not know what to say, witnessing a Strongman weep. I did forgive him, and we became great friends until he met his fate. I can only imagine the stories other's here might have endured in the past, in this short life of ours.  :sad: