Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

Just now, Amy3 said:

@Crerigan 😊 Ever read the Dragonlance series? 

"Yes," said Lord Soth quietly. "I can kill with a single word. I can hurl a ball of fire into the midst of my enemies.

I rule a squadron of skeletal warriors, who can destroy by touch alone.

I can raise a wall of ice to protect those I serve. The invisible is descernible to my eyes. Ordinary magic spells crumble in my presence."

Raistlin nodded, the folds of his hood moving gently.

Lord Soth stared at the mage without speaking. Walking close to Raistlin, he stopped only inches from the mage's frail body. Kitiara's breath came fast.

Then, with a courtly gesture, the cursed Knight of Solamnia placed his hand over that portion of his anatomy that had once contained his heart.

"But I bow in the presence of a master," Lord Soth said.

i love it ^__^

• Like 2

That is Awesome and brings back memories!! I had a very good friend of mine in college and he used to recite these books to me while we got stoned! It was so fun listening these stories. Gosh, that was so long ago! 

Bet you didn’t know there was a Raistlin song! ...or maybe you did! 😁

Sorry, I would have posted this in your thread, but I have abandoned VHTV out of principal! Well, at least my own principals!  I wish you well my friend! ♥️

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That is Awesome and brings back memories!! I had a very good friend of mine in college and he used to recite these books to me while we got stoned! It was so fun listening these stories. Gosh, that was so long ago! 

Bet you didn’t know there was a Raistlin song! ...or maybe you did! 😁

Sorry, I would have posted this in your thread, but I have abandoned VHTV out of principal! Well, at least my own principals!  I wish you well my friend! ♥️

i really did not understand but don't want to waste the topic, can we talk on pvt so you can explain? 😄

• 3 weeks later...