Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What an awesome cover.  My best friend blew out his very expensive speakers 40 years ago playing this song way to loud.  This was the first song Gov't Mule played at the Tower Theater in Philly when we went to celebrate my old guy birthday not to long ago. Love this song. Mule did it better though.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2018 at 10:50 PM, rammer said:

"Doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you".  Cool lyric.  I had (or have) the video of this whole concert on one of my way to many hard drives.  Maybe some day I'll find it again.

My Dad has a huge record album collection. He always had music playing when he was working on whatever down there. And he still has as a turntable in his basement. So I heard a lot of Neil Young and CSNY when I was a kid, such great music in the 70"s and eighties. And the artwork on the covers was really cool to go through. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

My Dad has a huge record album collection. He always had music playing when he was working on whatever down there. And he still has as a turntable in his basement. So I heard a lot of Neil Young and CSNY when I was a kid, such great music in the 70"s and eighties. And the artwork on the covers was really cool to go through. 

So true Ash.  Some people say you're favorite music is from your High School years.  Everyone has a preference which is appropriate.  Music and words.  It's all good.  I don't think anything current can come close to back then but to each his own.  Music is the medicine of the mind.  That's so true if you believe it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rammer said:

So true Ash.  Some people say you're favorite music is from your High School years.  Everyone has a preference which is appropriate.  Music and words.  It's all good.  I don't think anything current can come close to back then but to each his own.  Music is the medicine of the mind.  That's so true if you believe it.

Oh yeah, music brings back stuff you were doing when it came out. Even how different you felt and the good and bad times. 

• Like 2