Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

I don't remember hearing this rendition. I looked it up and It's a Canadian band, 'The Original Caste'. I remember who I believe was Joni Mitchell doing that song on the AM when I was young. Personally, I like the Canadian girls voice better in that particular song.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I, for one do. 😖 It was on the AM band at 560 WQAM. That station would reach to Jacksonville, out of Miami. It was probably the only thing on the band back then.

I remember 560 WQAM, i was born & raised in MIAMI, i'm still living in MIAMI

58 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

And you speak English??  I thought that I was near to the last one there. 

QAM is all sport-hole radio now. Uncle Neil is gone.

I have the AMERICAN FLAG on my house, I can speak Spanish, but I really can't read it or write too well

Like me, I can get by. It's part of the way of life here. The Latins think it's cool that I at least try to speak their language. My business relies on everyone to thrive, so why not be able to do business when the need arises. Ignorance won't make you money. Si?

I wouldn't live in a house that didn't have my flag flying proudly at the front entrance. Standing tall on a 25' pole and well lit sun down to sun up. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Like me, I can get by. It's part of the way of life here. The Latins think it's cool that I at least try to speak their language. My business relies on everyone to thrive, so why not be able to do business when the need arises. Ignorance won't make you money. Si?

I wouldn't live in a house that didn't have my flag flying proudly at the front entrance. Standing tall on a 25' pole and well lit sun down to sun up. 

Who are you replying to?  I'm confused.  What the hell does this have to do with musical posts my friend?  Is this off topic or not?  

Si is Spying? I'm trying to decipher your post. It's a bit of a reach for us ignorant folks here though.  Beto O'Rourke is live right now.  I won't go there though since it's off topic. Take care my man, this is a music thread.