Juke Box Split #6

woodworker

34 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

KELLY.PNG.1cb51fdb9899e9e230158a89cdc98b1a.PNG  0   218.92 kB

I have a few different Videos on this particular model Kelly, but for this Video, I couldn't find the right song. So I comb the internet for that perfect song. Luckily I found one. Not only it was a memorable song, but it was also the perfect song for this Video. IMHO. ("into the night") The Mahones are a Canadian Irish punk band, formed on St. Patrick's Day in 1990, in Kingston.

Do you have daughters Joey?  Sixteen?

36 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

photo1111.jpg.6304109402b99642193a14d68d55126b.jpg

One, I do not have kids, and single! The Model is 23. The song says "Sixteen." What part of my post, which stated "Model" or the song did you NOT comprehend or were you too busy looking up Kelly's dress? Maybe you were reminiscing. I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in your way of your ignorance, and don't let your mine wander, it's far to small to be let out on its own.

Do you have your nickers in a twist Joey?  Pretty shitty response I think.  Trumpian almost but you're getting there.  Be better than that my friend.  Do you ever proofread before you post?  Just curious.

5 minutes ago, rammer said:

Do you have your nickers in a twist Joey?  Pretty shitty response I think.  Trumpian almost but you're getting there.  Be better than that my friend.

Aha! It's not just me. You do this same, lack of substance, rebuttal to others as well. The man answered your concerns with some flare and rather than step down with some grace you merely tossed your shoes in the air, yelled Trump, and scampered away. 

...and he is supposed to be better than that? Surely being better should start with you.

• Like 2

"Doesn't mean that much to me to mean that much to you".  Cool lyric.  I had (or have) the video of this whole concert on one of my way to many hard drives.  Maybe some day I'll find it again.

• Like 1