State of the World

3 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yes and Bill M?  What a joke - he is a comedian who has accomplished nothing. 

Mr. Box: 

All I can say is that you are very naive and gullible.  

Again I really do not want to be part of this discussion, it is just not worth the time involved as I do not believe that you could be this way in real life.  So I assume you are playing with us.  And that is a waste of time.  If your not then just go back to living in your perfect liberal world that is so good and wonderful.   

I only jumped back in as it came up in my list of things I missed and while reading through I was sucked back.  I will go back into my hole.  No response needed.

I know what you mean. 

Like a bad line in a Godfather script:       "Just when I thought I was out,.. He pulled me back in."    LOL!

• Upvote 1

Just now, albacore said:

Yes and Bill M?  What a joke - he is a comedian who has accomplished nothing. 

Mr. Box: 

All I can say is that you are very naive and gullible.  

Again I really do not want to be part of this discussion, it is just not worth the time involved as I do not believe that you could be this way in real life.  So I assume you are playing with us.  And that is a waste of time.  If your not then just go back to living in your perfect liberal world that is so good and wonderful.   

I only jumped back in as it came up in my list of things I missed and while reading through I was sucked back.  I will go back into my hole.  No response needed.

My world is not perfect and wonderful. ... We (as in the U.S. and Europe) are facing a lot of issues (Economical and human). ... I just have a different approach to solve the problems (that may more likely to fit to the ideas of the democrats) ... As you also may have noted, i also like to discuss my opinions. ... For this discussion, I like to use arguments and not just believes.

Do you even notice that both of you did not aswer the content of the video about islam people fighting against ISIS. ... Sure, it fit not well with the Trump ideology, but maybe you can find a fitting answer. .... If you do not like to go back. I have more videos like this. You need to watch this one until the end. 

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

For the naysayers out there that simply don't understand ..

I understand more than you think. ... Maybe it help you to understand that even in the war of independence there were allies. Sure. The french helped to pursue there own objectives, but there effect was vital.

Now, there is a "war" against terror (or against ISIS). ... You can give support to the islamic people in that region or you can shoot them in the back? ... Somehow, also they fight for their freedom.

Admittedly, the situation is much more complicated, but the main idea remains.