State of the World

You simply cannot allow mass immigration into any country and expect it to sustain the influx into the economy of that country and expect it's existing residents to support such an influx.

• Upvote 1

On behalf of all of us true Americans here, I thank you Harley.

Never forget, when it comes to this "One World Order", crap, that our "Declaration of Independence", means just that!

But that is only true for those who are real Americans here in this country, and does not include those that just happen to live here, but that do not honor or appreciate the ideals and principals that this country was initially founded upon.  

Those people are more like fleas than anything else, just along for the ride on the great dogs back.   And all the Democrats have to do to win over the support of these fleas, is merely toss out some little bauble in exchange for that of their liberties.  

• Upvote 3

As true as it is, it is also very sad.   I worry about what will become of this country, even though I am 65 years old, and have no children or grand children,.. It still breaks my heart to watch what so many great people have fought for and died for now being so close to losing it's true identity for ever.

During the revolutionary war a twenty one year old man was about to be hanged by the British in New York.   And as customary he was asked if he had any last words to say.

His response was,.. "I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country."  

Even the British soldiers there hung their heads down afterwards.   For in those days, valor, honor, and bravery, meant a lot to those that then called themselves a man.

When I compare the nobility of that brave and honorable young man, to that scum you so often see now permeating your television screens,.. I almost want to throw something at it, out of disgust!  

Here's to you Nathan Hale.     Some of us have not forgotten.

• Upvote 2

I like to visit the rest of the world, not be part of it's culture and society. But being the state of the world today, I'll just stay right here. I don't need the aggravation of the world's TSA idiots telling me I have a 1/4 ounce too much deodorant. After all, many Europeans don't use it anyway. Just stand in line with them and you'll agree with me. The Eur-Asian continents have some of the worlds most beautiful architecture and history behind it. Things that you will never find in American culture. The Palaces, Courts, Castles, Monasteries, Cathedrals, and on and on. These fantastic creations could never be found in the New World.

And the Pipe Organs that can be heard at any given time. In America, the Churches are locked up due to the savages that are allowed to roam free to rob, pilfer and destroy such beauty. I wish I could have afforded to travel more in my younger years when I could have taken in the wonderful sights. Now that I can afford it, there are too many regulations stopping me from enjoying it.

• Upvote 3

I saw the funniest thing a few months back -well, about a year ago. I work at a University here in Texas and I was walking across the street and turned to look at the sound of a crotch rocket (a Honda interceptor I think) quickly decelerating and, lo and behold, I beheld a woman in a burka, riding it ...alone and in control. Now there's something you don't see very often and I had to admit I felt a bit of pride for the brevity she showed doing it. She had her clothes tied down so it didn't get caught in the machinery and her eyes were uncovered; she wasn't trusting everything to Allah. I couldn't help myself, I gave her a bit of a flourish as she went by and I thought she may have smiled back.

While I have no illusions about the threat the muslims pose, I have seen a few women shed the bonds at an incredible risk to their lives. As an American and Texan, I have to respect that, given how much emotional distress they had to surmount to do that. I hope it starts an avalanche; though I won't be holding my breath.

• Upvote 1

Careful old friend.    She may belong to the notorious motor cycle club, "The Hell's Burkas!"

She probably also has some real nasty tattoos with 'Allah Akbar' plastered all over her arms, underneath that shadowy garment.    

They should be avoided at all cost, as the smile you give them, may well be your last.  

• Upvote 1

Hah! Wait...I ain't old. Just kidding. Don't worry I have no illusions. I rarely see women on anything larger than a Vespa scooter (except for biker chicks who weigh as much as their Harleys) so to see a woman in a burka on a bike that can easily exceed 150mph is kinda impressive in more than one way. Also I am aware of the fact that males are known to hide inside a burka.

• Upvote 2

In case you haven't heard about Jeremy Scahill, he is journalist who is an expert in national security and foreign policy issues. He has written three books, all bestsellers, which outline much of his research. I recommend that all here at CC watch this video and keep watching others if you can. 

• Upvote 1