State of the World

When he gets in, there are going to be a lot of unscrupulous people shaking in their boots.

I say to give the non-politician a whirl. He sure can't screw up things anymore than they already are. What the savages won't like, is that they might actually have to go to work instead of sitting and watching TV all day and getting everything for free.

Robbing homes isn't even a good career for them, most everyone is armed now except for the Liberal run big city shitholes and they picking the savages off like flies. And then you see them on the news, wailing and crying, 'He was a goot boy, he nevah do nuttin wrong'. Guess what mammy, your goot boy is now dead cuz he wuznt so goot.

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

I'm with you on that account.   And they continue to try to belittle him, and mock him, on his building that wall.    Saying that it won't work, or that Mexico won't pay for it.   But hopefully, the free ride is over now, and they will have to start to pay a tariff on some of their drugs and trade goods in the future, which to me, only seems right considering how much the illegals have cost this country in the way of health care, and edjamacation, and food stamps, and general well fare up the ass, not to mention those pesky, ever increasing incarceration fees.    

And for the Democrats, who hate the very idea of stemming the tide of their future (Give me Give me) voter base, and who constantly decry that building the wall is wrong, and not the American way;.. I just heard that for security purposes those very same hypocrites are now proposing to raise the height of the fence that currently surrounds the White Hut just now.    

My guess is that Obama must have heard a lion roar somewhere near by.   

Something that silly old fool that walks around in a dress and a little beanie on his head. He wants to take away all of the guns so the violence will stop, but he lives ion a tiny little enclave in Italy which is more fortified with guards and weapons than the White House.

Remember the Liberal motto:  "Do as I say. Not as I do."  

• Upvote 1

I agree with you there too.   

He's just another one of those doleful idiots that whenever he pops his pretentious head up on my television, I cringe with distain.

God, I believe in,.. Jesus, I believe in.   

But these false, and cowardly so-called holy men mean absolutely nothing to me.  

He goes around and chastises us, the American people, for wanting to protect ourselves and our families, all the while the Muslim fanatics are currently killing thousands of Christians.   Absolutely incredible! 

And then there's that ridiculous Pope-mobile he rides around in.  The least they could do is maybe put some fifties style fins on it in order to give it some sort of class.  

And maybe if they added some fuzzy dice hanging from the plexiglass shield, that would help to improve his image as well.   But not much I suppose.  Or at least not to me.

• Upvote 1

And speaking of beanies.    Remember back in the fifties when they had these little propellers on top that would spin in the wind.

I think the Pope ought to look into it, as it might improve his chances on ascending to Heaven.   Providing there is a favorable breeze blowing his way.    

• Upvote 1

I was wanting to go the propeller route, but didn't want to sit and type it out at the time. Two other cartoon characters come to mind that had the propellers on their beanies.

Elroy from The Jetsons and the little boy on Beanie and Cecil.

And Woody...The idiot in the dress was given a 59 Cadillac as a gift from General Motors as a PopeMobile back in the day. It had a bubble type dome covering the rear so that he had a 360 degree view of the peasants. There is a lot of speculation of what became of the car. Queen Elizabeth was also given one in a Phaetom edition. With the rear enclosed and the Chauffeur's compartment open to the elements. 

• Upvote 2

It very well could. We'll find out in 5 months and 2 days from this date.

If forced to choose between Hitlery and Old Bernie, I'd take Bernie. At least he tells you how and how bad he wants to steal your money. Keglegs will do just like Odumbass has done and skate it through in the middle of the night while the country is sleeping. The good thing about Bernie is, he'll probably drop dead mid-term.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

It very well could. We'll find out in 5 months and 2 days from this date.

If forced to choose between Hitlery and Old Bernie, I'd take Bernie. At least he tells you how and how bad he wants to steal your money. Keglegs will do just like Odumbass has done and skate it through in the middle of the night while the country is sleeping. The good thing about Bernie is, he'll probably drop dead mid-term.

By the looks of his recent pictures on the news. He looks like he already has one foot in the grave. We should adopt the same for Canadian Politics. Eight years as PM and your out.  The way it is now as long as the people keep voting them in they can stay PM as long as their voted in.  Now we have a PM by the name of Trudeau and he's a total idiot.  I don't know how he managed to Brainwash people into voting for him. I didn't vote for him but I am stuck with his BS for at least 4 years.  The thing that got him to be PM he brainwashed the masses that smoke pot into thinking he can legalize it when he actually can't.  He can put a bill forward but it tkes a lot more than him to pass it. He can't do it on his own accord.

• Upvote 1

They want to dumb down the masses so that they will be able to simply tug on the leash and they will follow their leader right over the cliff. I remember the last idiot with that name as PM. Canucks are as dumb as the American yanks. You vote in Frogs, we vote in 3rd world scum. 

• Upvote 1

I've seen things on there that make Nick blow his brains out. 10-15 year olds spreading and flashing tits, guys that can self-suck, trannies that are uglier than sin itself and some things I can't even find the words to put the sights into. The masses in the world are so lonely for attention that they resort to things like looking at themselves in the phones just hoping someone will think they are human.

Who said there are no aliens on Earth?  :dodgy:

• Upvote 2