State of the World

3 hours ago, Timewarp said:

You know what, you are right. I am dodging the truth. It's just this simple, if you cannot see what Trump is, then you and I have so little in common that any discussion will lead to trouble. It is inconceivable to me that anyone could defend Trump's actions during this campaign and in any way compare them to ANY other candidate.

Some time ago, I vowed that I would not engage in political conversation here. My reasons were sound as some of you here are extreme,extreme right wing and I gleefully have nothing in common with that. HRC is your next President. Get used to that fact. My like or dislike of her will not change that fact. I happily restore my silence here. There are better more balanced places to debate on the net.

You certainly have me completely wrong, I am a conservative, but very much a moderate in my views, I do not in any way condone the things that Trump says, or how he goes about the campaign for President. The real difference between Trump and Clinton is one is all talk, and the other one is a criminal that should be convicted of the crimes that she has committed.. Biden or Bernie would have a been a far better choice for the Dems, than this lady who is no better than the resigned late President Richard Nixon.There were several candidates I would have thrown my support completely behind in the Republican Primary before Trump, as I have stated before I voted for Obama, with expectation of change. In no way, in good faith, could I leave the voting booth believing that a vote HRC is best for this country. 

• Upvote 1

A historical point: The only two presidents to be impeached were Andrew Johnson and William Jefferson Clinton. In both cases, the Senate did not convict these two Democrats, but impeachment is not necessarily a minor event.

Nixon was threatened with impeachment because 15 minutes of a conversation were erased, but resigned in order to avoid any more governmental chaos.

Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton have certainly done things that would immediately lead to prison, termination, or fines if you or I had done them. And that's a fact.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

A historical point: The only two presidents to be impeached were Andrew Johnson and William Jefferson Clinton. In both cases, the Senate did not convict these two Democrats, but impeachment is not necessarily a minor event.

Nixon was threatened with impeachment because 15 minutes of a conversation were erased, but resigned in order to avoid any more governmental chaos.

Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton have certainly done things that would immediately lead to prison, termination, or fines if you or I had done them. And that's a fact.

Thank you Mr. Squirrel I stand corrected,

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

That is where you are wrong, this story and many others about the true Clinton's will never go away, I have a son who is a marine, and he says from top to bottom the military does not want to see Clinton elected. They say you can not trust her. They don't believe in her. How can we believe in her when one of the most important parts of President's term is to be respected by the our great military as their Commander and Chief. 

Now let me correct your statement above as stated by Mr. Comey himself in being transparent as he could be under the circumstances.

I would as Timewarp that you please watch and take notes so you can amend the statement above, then please do me favor and do due diligence of other cases brought by the FBI against similar persons mishandling of confidential information. 

I for one think Mrs. Clinton should to save any face left, resign from the race at the democratic convention, allowing Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden to fight it out over who should be the democratic nominee. The amount of lies will come back to haunt her, and Republicans have just begun to make a push against her. Their will be a grand Jury investigation called by congress on the e-mail scandal.

The Video must have been Top Secret.  It got pulled.

Just now, Thestarider said:

it starts at 1:14 seconds when the director of the FBI  comes out to start talking.

I seen the Video earlier. Just when I came back to the page it seemed to have been pulled from YouTube.