A timeout for Paul (and Leora)?

18 hours ago, showtime4me said:

You might be right. My theory might be right (and so I'm sticking by it). There certainly has to be an investigation of some sort from RLC. You think they would let anything just slide by in this day of "Super Political Correctness"? You don't think participants have to sign a contract with RLC that dictates certain repercussions when laws or RCL rules are broken? I'm pretty sure they would sign have to sign contracts and there is a protocol for a situation like this, where one participant hurts another...accident or not.

P.S. Don't you think technitions at RLC can control and manipulate their system to "take down" their camera's if they want to...in a way that makes it look like a maintenance issue? They wouldn't just put up a message that they were investigating a incident, but would most likely make it look like there were other issues...like "maintenance" for example.

the imaginary contract gets even bigger

Regarding the contract: there is no question that after she has been upset by Paul, she does look long and hard at it. She keeps it in the GR although surely she knows it off by heart by now. Leora does not want to leave RLC and if she had any thoughts of kicking Paul out I think they were only temporary - after all she does love him.

RLC pay her and pay her quite well. Notice how she has total control of the money and gives Paul only scraps. I suppose one good aspect of his character is that I have never seen him take any without permission.

Nowadays looking through someone's mobile unless you are a parent of a minor with genuine concerns is a big no. Doing as Paul did it on the couch, especially in the way he did it, and has appeared to do it before is about the most obvious bullying you can see and in fact is the example they use in pretty much all teenage anti-bullying adverts. Paul has been violent or threatened violence in the past on at least 3 occasions but if you think that's OK you need some education. It is not grown up, it is someone with a lack of proper control, who is potentially dangerous. Trust me, though, he'd have to do a lot more before RLC would bother.

Absolutely none is a conspiracy theory - it is what is happening.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Barry Elephant said:

Is this directed anwyhere in particular?

Of course bullying is not ok. If it were ok it wouldn't be bullying.

Not at you, Barry, don't worry but there have been a few people who ask why do we have a go at Paul because he doesn't do anything wrong and if we do we must be jealous. I'm just setting them straight.

20 hours ago, daemon said:

Leora simply reached for the phone and she fell. Paul put her ice to injury and has been with her since. They did not even quarrel. Wash it guff. No incident was not.

You make it sound as if she just slipped or fell without Paul having anything to do with it. You did see the "incident", right? They were wrestling each other for possession of the phone, and he is simply bigger and stronger. He gave her a slight "push" with his hip to fend her off, and it was enough for her to slide off him and into the table. I already said that I for sure believe that HE WAS NOT TRYING TO HURT HER. That does NOT dismiss the "incident" as "NOT a Incident". It makes it a "incident" where a "accident" happen to occur. What would it have taken to be a incident in your book? If she had got hurt worse? If she had landed differently on the table, say broke a rib or hit her head, THEN you would call it a incident? The fact that she didn't get hurt any worse than she did does NOT dismiss what happened, she was just lucky in that regard. But it was a "incident"!  Obviously, RLC does not take these matters too seriously...as several members have pointed out past occurrences where it seemed to those watching that Paul crossed some line that should never be crossed.

You know, maybe it's all semantics. You call it one thing, I call it another. One thing for sure, I'm just glad I'm not one of those members that's ALWAYS trying to stir some CRAP up...there are plenty of those asshat trolls out there! I just like to throw out some discussions on what I think MIGHT be up...simply one persons observations and opinion. But there's there are too many lifeless spoil sports on this forum who like to get way too serious and take all the fun out of playing the guessing game: "What's Up With Leora And Paul Today"!

13 hours ago, daemon said:

RLC unlike haters Paul adequately assess the situation. There was not even a scandal, he did not push her. And they saw it. It's funny to call it a push or incident.

I am going to be very clear here. Taking somebody's phone and looking through it against their wishes, against their clear protests, is bullying. Paul eased her off and did not intend to hurt her but nevertheless his awful behaviour is why she got hurt.

That is an incident, that is scandal. If you do not know why that is, I cannot help you. It is emotional abuse plain and simple.

There is no conspiracy. Use your eyes. And are you forgetting the physical violence that has already happened in this relationship on more than one occasion and if RLC were any sort of a decent organisation they would have least temporarily suspended the cameras on those occasion for fear of damaging their reputation - well that's what would have happened in the western world.

I suggest all of you who do not seem have not joined the 21st century educate yourselves, but then many men around the world think its OK to treat women like this.

It is not acceptable where I come from, it should not be where you are from.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am going to be very clear here. Taking somebody's phone and looking through it against their wishes, against their clear protests, is bullying. Paul eased her off and did not intend to hurt her but nevertheless his awful behaviour is why she got hurt.

That is an incident, that is scandal. If you do not know why that is, I cannot help you. It is emotional abuse plain and simple.

There is no conspiracy. Use your eyes. And are you forgetting the physical violence that is already happened in this relationship on more than one occasion and if RLC were any sort of a decent organisation that would have least temporarily suspended the cameras on those occasion for fear of damaging their reputation - well that's what would have happened in the western world.

I suggest all of you who do not seem have not joined the 21st century educate yourselves, but then many men around the world think its OK to treat women like this.

It is not acceptable where I come from, it should not be where you are from.

My woman continually reads my phone against my wishes. She also creeps my emails. She thinks she is doing it in secret, and I pretend to 'catch' her occasionally, and tell her not to do it, yet it continues.

I am not the only man I know who could tell you this. I am sure there will be others on here. Many men suffer many invasions of their privacy, and pretend not to know about it for the same reasons.

I don't count it as bullying, scandal, or think it's particularly awful behaviour. It's just par for the relationship course, if you ask me, deals with some little mistrusts and jealousies, and last time I checked, I was here in the 21st century.  I put up with it because she's my woman. It sets her mind at ease. I don't like it but she's my girl, so I put up with it.

Chill out. Its not that bad having someone go through your telephone, if that person is important to you and it helps them.

il y a 15 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Je vais être très clair. Prendre le téléphone de quelqu'un et en regardant à travers elle contre leur gré, contre leurs protestations claires, est l'intimidation. Paul lui molli et n'a pas l'intention de lui faire du mal, mais néanmoins son comportement terrible est pourquoi elle a été blessée.

Voilà un incident, qui est scandale. Si vous ne savez pas pourquoi, je ne peux pas vous aider. Il est la violence psychologique pure et simple.

Il n'y a pas de complot. Utilisez vos yeux. Et vous oubliez la violence physique qui est déjà arrivé dans cette relation à plus d'une occasion et si RLC étaient toute sorte d'une organisation décente qui aurait moins temporairement suspendu les caméras sur les occasions de peur de nuire à leur réputation - et c'est ce que qui se serait passé dans le monde occidental.

Je suggère de vous tous qui ne semblent pas avoir pas adhéré au 21e siècle éduquer vous-mêmes, mais alors beaucoup d'hommes dans le monde entier pense que son OK pour traiter les femmes comme ça.

Il est inacceptable d'où je viens, il ne devrait pas être où vous êtes.

avec tout ce qui ce passe dans ce pauvre monde, je suis stupéfait qu'un mec qui se dispute avec sa copine, devienne vite une affaire d'état, ou des mots démesurés sont employés par certains!!!! on parle de violence, de maltraitance, et parfois même de dégénéré ou de taré!!! je n'aimerai vraiment pas vivre dans votre monde, ou chaque mec qui lève le ton sur sa copine, est arrêté par la police, jugé et exécuté par pendaison!!! heureusement que des membres sont ici pour nous partager leur morale irréprochable, grâce à leur vie sans aucune bataille, leur couple sans aucune dispute, jamais!!! et puis les gars ne se gênent pas pour se mêler de la vie des autres, en ne comprenant rien aux paroles, mais en faisant des scénarios ubuesques et de plus en plus hallucinants!!! arrêtez de parler de maltraitance sitôt qu'une fille se fait engueuler!!! il se peu même qu'un jour, une claque surgisse lors d'une dispute!!! je signale également que losque zoya à faillie crever les yeux de lev, alors qu'il hurlait de douleur sur le sol, cela n'a pas gêné grand monde sur ce forum!!! si un jour des coups importants sont donnés, je serais le premier à les dénoncer, mais en attendant, faisons la part des chose svp!!!

with all that is going on in this poor world, I am amazed that a guy who fights with his girlfriend, soon becomes an affair of state, or excessive words are used by some !!!! we talk about violence, abuse, and sometimes degenerated or freak !!! I really would like not to live in your world, or every guy who raises the tone of his girlfriend, was arrested by the police, tried and hanged !!! Fortunately that members are here to share with us their impeccable morality through their life without battle and the couple without any hassles, ever !!! and then the guys do not hesitate to interfere in the lives of others by not understanding the words, but by making grotesque scenarios and more mind-blowing !!! stop talking about abuse as soon as a girl yelled !!! he even bit one day a slap arise during an argument !!! I also noted that losque zoya to die bankrupt lev's eyes as he screamed in pain on the ground, this has not bothered anyone on this forum !!! if one day the important shots are given, I would be the first to denounce them, but in the meantime, let the part of the thing please !!!

34 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

My woman continually reads my phone against my wishes. She also creeps my emails. She thinks she is doing it in secret, and I pretend to 'catch' her occasionally, and tell her not to do it, yet it continues.

I am not the only man I know who could tell you this. I am sure there will be others on here. Many men suffer many invasions of their privacy, and pretend not to know about it for the same reasons.

I don't count it as bullying, scandal, or think it's particularly awful behaviour. It's just par for the relationship course, if you ask me, deals with some little mistrusts and jealousies, and last time I checked, I was here in the 21st century.  I put up with it because she's my woman. It sets her mind at ease. I don't like it but she's my girl, so I put up with it.

Chill out. Its not that bad having someone go through your telephone, if that person is important to you and it helps them.

So she does in front with you, with you pleading for her not to do it do you and she fights you off? Really, and that's healthy? Do you read her diary? Like I said, this behaviour is considered bullying in the UK. It's what they use in all the bullying adverts. Obviously people do look surreptitiously if they suspect something but what this says to the other person is "I have control. I do no trust you. If you have problem, go to fuck." You maybe comfortable with it, except you aren't - "I don't like it" - I wouldn't be. 

29 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

avec tout ce qui ce passe dans ce pauvre monde, je suis stupéfait qu'un mec qui se dispute avec sa copine, devienne vite une affaire d'état, ou des mots démesurés sont employés par certains!!!! on parle de violence, de maltraitance, et parfois même de dégénéré ou de taré!!! je n'aimerai vraiment pas vivre dans votre monde, ou chaque mec qui lève le ton sur sa copine, est arrêté par la police, jugé et exécuté par pendaison!!! heureusement que des membres sont ici pour nous partager leur morale irréprochable, grâce à leur vie sans aucune bataille, leur couple sans aucune dispute, jamais!!! et puis les gars ne se gênent pas pour se mêler de la vie des autres, en ne comprenant rien aux paroles, mais en faisant des scénarios ubuesques et de plus en plus hallucinants!!! arrêtez de parler de maltraitance sitôt qu'une fille se fait engueuler!!! il se peu même qu'un jour, une claque surgisse lors d'une dispute!!! je signale également que losque zoya à faillie crever les yeux de lev, alors qu'il hurlait de douleur sur le sol, cela n'a pas gêné grand monde sur ce forum!!! si un jour des coups importants sont donnés, je serais le premier à les dénoncer, mais en attendant, faisons la part des chose svp!!!

with all that is going on in this poor world, I am amazed that a guy who fights with his girlfriend, soon becomes an affair of state, or excessive words are used by some !!!! we talk about violence, abuse, and sometimes degenerated or freak !!! Fortunately that members are here to share with us their impeccable morality through their life without battle and the couple without any hassles, ever !!! and then the guys do not hesitate to interfere in the lives of others by not understanding the words, but by making grotesque scenarios and more mind-blowing !!! stop talking about abuse as soon as a girl yelled !!! he even bit one day a slap arise during an argument !!! I also noted that losque zoya to die bankrupt lev's eyes as he screamed in pain on the ground, this has not bothered anyone on this forum !!! if one day the important shots are given, I would be the first to denounce them, but in the meantime, let the part of the thing please !!!

Do you understand the difference between grabbing someone by the throat and ramming them into the refrigerator and raising your tone of voice. I think we have established in the past, corbo, that you do not.

"I really would like not to live in your world, or every guy who raises the tone of his girlfriend, was arrested by the police, tried and hanged !!!"

HYPERBOLE MUCH! THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID IS IT. LOOKING THROUGH SOMEONE'S PHONE IN FRONT OF SOMEONE IS NOT A MATTER FOR THE POLICE, BUT IS A FORM OF BULLYING.

READ WHAT I SAY!!!

When people love each other they will put up with a lot of shit they shouldn't. All over the world men and women do put up with it, that does not, for one second, make it right. Lots of relationships have a control element and often the victim is the last person to see that. If man raises his hand to a woman or vice versa, it's not right but maybe they just cracked and the couple discuss it. If it happens again then what you have is a big problem.

• Upvote 1