RLC LIMITING FREE VIEWING

slider_69

In the past when you were viewing the free areas, if RLC cut you off and displayed the white screen saying your free viewing time was up, you were able to just switch to another apartment and the free areas would be visible again !  No Longer !  Now when your free viewing time is up , it makes all apartments off limits with white screens !

You have to clear out your cache, cookies and history.  Then you can reconnect to RLC and view the free areas again ! 

13 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

In the past when you were viewing the free areas, if RLC cut you off and displayed the white screen saying your free viewing time was up, you were able to just switch to another apartment and the free areas would be visible again !  No Longer !  Now when your free viewing time is up , it makes all apartments off limits with white screens !

You have to clear out your cache, cookies and history.  Then you can reconnect to RLC and view the free areas again ! 

No thank you!  I'm done with those clowns!!

35 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I had RLC on without signing in and it did go to the white screen in the apt. screen. I hit "Reload Tab" and a fresh screen and ready to view again.

OK......tnks; I'll try that next time I time out !

On 24.6.2016 at 5:26 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

No thank you!  I'm done with those clowns!!

Free cameras are ultimately only advertising. RLC is just a normal company wants to earn money. ... They will not be disappointed to lose long-term not paying viewers that just bandwidth. This people make them lose money.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

you can also in chrome go to view site information(the folded paper to right of refresh arrow) and block cookies.  you then resize screen by using the plus sign in RLC .  No need to refresh all the time.

I have been on RLC today. Been getting 20 Minutes before refresh is needed.