Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

My schedule seems to put me on here whenever nothing is happening and no one is talking...

Nonetheless, Kamila and her friend look awesome sleeping together right now!

I appreciate these posts as I get to catch up on the activities I missed.  

Sometimes my imagination can fill in the blanks even better than seeing the real thing so that's fun too!

Glad you guys didn't spend too much time bitching at each other and being negative (the last 10 pages were better than some exchanges we have had on here), the celebratory and hopeful comments are fun, sometimes hot (Lyree and a few others), and sometimes even hilarious!  

Thanks for that, all of you 

On the lighter side.If the German dude from Thailand comes to Moscow as promised,maybe Kami could invite he,Dima,the guy from her hometown and the guy from the club to her apartment all at the same time for a party and then end up with a gang bang in her bedroom.I bet that would make her RLC ratings soar.  lol

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

What I simply don't understand is why it matters as they all make the commitment to be in the project, there fore are a good fit for the project. Just because they don't do what you think they should do, or want them to do, in no way means they are a bad fit for the RLC project. 

Maybe, the word "engagement" is a better fit for what i mean. ... It is simply not the same level of commitment to show some nude and have some teasing when most of the residents in the other apartments actually live a part of there REAL LIFE relationships (real couples and and not this teasing girl/girl shows) in the apartment (including having open sex). ... Effective, this is simply not the case for this apartment in general. ... Almost all the REAL relationships take place outside only. 

BTW, how often do I need to repeat that i do not want the girls to make what i want. ... I just expect to see REAL LIFE on REALLIFECAM. .. I have no issue with the residents at all. They seams to be very nice people and i like them. ... I hope for a better casting (done by RLC). That is all. 

18 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Mr. Box , do you ever think it is the guys that are the ones who don't want to have sex on camera. It was obviously the case the other night with Kami and her friend. 

Do you not feel like you get your monies worth from RLC ? I beleive you and some others on the forum are quite narrow minded when it comes to the tenants.

I am pretty sure that the BF's (old or new of both girls) do not want to have sex in front of the cameras. ... At least, It would not surprise me.  ... However, It seems that we draw very different conclusions from this very predictable circumstance. ... I ask myself the question about the usefulness to give away contracts to just one side of couples.  You may even like that you do not need to see the BF's at all. ... :biggrin:

Again, I like to see the REAL LIFE of people and you may also like to hope for an never occurring but easy to imagin possibility (like some girl/girl action). I still have fun watching couples like N&K, N&B, S&H, why you may have no interrest in them at all. ... But please, do not try to make a point by make me look bad. ... You were the one that wrote about Kami that she should leave (something like "... let the bad go and bring the angels ... "). ... You and others gave people (e.g. BF of Kamila) bad names (like Woodpicker or worse). ... So please, do not talk about "narrow minded" people when you just need to look in the mirror to see one.