Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

11:25 p.m.: Kamis gf Nastya is back, dressed up - sexy

some photography and of the trouser suit. Looks like they are staying at home tonight

20 hours ago, albacore said:

Real life does depend on each persons expectations and their fit for the apartment directly correlates to that.  Real life for K&K may have been to try to replicate the Barcelona "real life" that was very popular and liked by many.  They have to an extent done that.  And, if that was what they were asked to do then - you get what you get. ... Actually it's RLC's version of "real life" that we all see and it's their fit.  They will always control that. ....

The life of all people differs to others and over time even to themself. ... That is true. ... I was not expecting to see a copy of the barcelona apartment. .. It was even quite the contrary, I was hoping to see more of there normal (non vecation and non show) kind of life (also including the BF's and there interaction; not only but also not without the sex).

Unfortunately for me, the casting of RLC and most likely also there agreement with the girls led to something else. ... Please keep in mind that i like the girls and that i am not offended because of there doings (or there not doings ;) ). ... Even if only the very rare visits of guest girls make this place brake out of the lonliness and advertising for mobile phones kind of approach. ...  ::) 

... As much as we think we do by complaining we don't.  ...

I think,  it need large degree of overestimation or stupidity to believe that posts in this forum have an influence to RLC. There are simply way too few people here for that. ... I think, they may picked up the idea of the (balcony camera) while there were here to kill some acounts due to piracy issues, but i will never think, that this forum make an real infuence to the casting. 

We do not have to pay or continue to watch - but really your opinion of whether it is a fit, in your eyes, will apparently not matter.  

The number of clicks to each apartment probably control what we see.  My guess is K&K in Barcelona moved the needle enough to get them back. Maybe some talk here too.  But lets face it, we were all glued to the Barcelona apartment when they were there and there behavior is not much different in the new one.  Same fit as before.

I like some of the apartments. .. I dislike some others. ... I have no issue with RLC in general. ... Here, I simply liked the idea to watch the REAL LIFE of two "single" girls. ... Now, that I have recognized it will be most likely not included, I write about my opinion. That is all.

BTW, Talking here and in the apartment is not equal to success. I do not think that this apartment is even close to the success of girls in barcelona (K&K and I&I). ... RLC will know. ... We do not. :)

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The life of all people differs to others and over time even to themself. ... That is true. ... I was not expecting to see a copy of the barcelona apartment. .. It was even quite the contrary, I was hoping to see more of there normal (non vecation and non show) kind of life (also including the BF's and there interaction; not only but also not without the sex).

Unfortunately for me, the casting of RLC and most likely also there agreement with the girls led to something else. ... Please keep in mind that i like the girls and that i am not offended because of there doings (or there not doings ;) ). ... Even if only the very rare visits of guest girls make this place brake out of the lonliness and advertising for mobile phones kind of approach. ...  ::) 

I think,  it need large degree of overestimation or stupidity to believe that posts in this forum have an influence to RLC. There are simply way too few people here for that. ... I think, they may picked up the idea of the (balcony camera) while there were here to kill some acounts due to piracy issues, but i will never think, that this forum make an real infuence to the casting. 

I like some of the apartments. .. I dislike some others. ... I have no issue with RLC in general. ... Here, I simply liked the idea to watch the REAL LIFE of two "single" girls. ... Now, that I have recognized it will be most likely not included, I write about my opinion. That is all.

BTW, Talking here and in the apartment is not equal to success. I do not think that this apartment is even close to the success of girls in barcelona (K&K and I&I). ... RLC will know. ... We do not. :)

Well I am not sure ..... but I think you basically agreed with what I said originally.  

Also I did not say anything about this apartments success vs Barcelona.  Only that they may have been asked to replicate the same type of relationship (as best they can living a life not on vacation).  And if this is the case, then in my opinion they have done that.

I realize you want, or want to think, that two single girls will have a totally different life than you see here.  I do not know what you expect more than is presented.  It is obvious that they do not have the lives you think they do or should.  I really do not believe they are hiding that often if at all.  Sure they may talk without the cameras hearing, but I am OK with that from time to time.  Also going out and spending time at friends places is also not an issue for me.  I usually preferred to have woman sleep at my place when in my 20's. So I get that from a "real life" guys perspective.

It has been posted that discussion indicated (by the girls themselves I believe) most guys that have been here do not want to perform in front of the cameras. That is not the girls fault.  I really am not sure you will get more than this is. Maybe you can watch voyeur villa where they are paid to perform - but that is not what this apartment is.  I guess just enjoy what it here and watch the other apartments that you like.  This apartment will be gone eventually and unfortunately, probably sooner than later.  

It is not all I would like it to be  - but realistically it is what it is.  Personally - I will miss them when gone.  

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, albacore said:

Well I am not sure ..... but I think you basically agreed with what I said originally.  

Also I did not say anything about this apartments success vs Barcelona.  Only that they may have been asked to replicate the same type of relationship (as best they can living a life not on vacation).  And if this is the case, then in my opinion they have done that.

I realize you want, or want to think, that two single girls will have a totally different life than you see here.  I do not know what you expect more than is presented.  It is obvious that they do not have the lives you think they do or should.  I really do not believe they are hiding that often if at all.  Sure they may talk without the cameras hearing, but I am OK with that from time to time.  Also going out and spending time at friends places is also not an issue for me.  I usually preferred to have woman sleep at my place when in my 20's. So I get that from a "real life" guys perspective.

It has been posted that discussion indicated (by the girls themselves I believe) most guys that have been here do not want to perform in front of the cameras. That is not the girls fault.  I really am not sure you will get more than this is. Maybe you can watch voyeur villa where they are paid to perform - but that is not what this apartment is.  I guess just enjoy what it here and watch the other apartments that you like.  This apartment will be gone eventually and unfortunately, probably sooner than later.  

It is not all I would like it to be  - but realistically it is what it is.  Personally - I will miss them when gone.  

In "Real Life" 99% of the time,,the girl is the one who usually spends the night at her boyfriend's house/apt,,,,you did it Albacore and so did I,,,,,if anyone who dated quite often as a young teenager or a young adult should know this also.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, albacore said:

It is not all I would like it to be  - but realistically it is what it is.  ...  

I hope you are not agree with me when i copy a part of an reply that a gave to someone else, because it fit very well here too. ... Again. I do not blame the girls for anything. ... Ultimately I am disappointed by the casting and this is done by RLC. 

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

... I am pretty sure that the BF's (old or new of both girls) do not want to have sex in front of the cameras. ... At least, It would not surprise me.  ... However, It seems that we draw very different conclusions from this very predictable circumstance. ... I ask myself the question about the usefulness to give away contracts to just one side of couples.  ...

...  I still have fun watching couples like N&K, N&B, S&H, why you may have no interrest in them at all. ... 

12 minutes ago, albacore said:

...  Personally - I will miss them when gone.  

Maybe, you will like the replacements too. ... Even, if they have open sex in this apartment. ... :)

16 minutes ago, albacore said:

Huh?

Now, i see. ... I would write: "I hope you are not angry with me" ... i am using google to  translate and mix german with english parts as source (There is also a spelling checker included). ... Google replaced my misspelled word and i did not see it. ... Sorry. :)

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Now, i see. ... I would write: "I hope you are not angry with me" ... i am using google to  translate and mix german with english parts as source (There is also a spelling checker included). ... Google replaced my misspelled word and i did not see it. ... Sorry. :)

No worries - it did not make sense to me before.

10 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Bing Translate is a lot better than Google to what I have seen and used of it so far.

• Upvote 2