Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

42 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kristy's face is pretty darn close to Kamila's Honey Pot though ::):biggrin::heart::heart:

tumblr_mac5kpupw41rbp3hfo1_400.gif

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Mikey, I think the reason we see so much of this type of posting is because most people today don't seem to even consider "empathy" or don't even realize that there is such a thing. The majority of people today seem to just assume that everyone thinks the same way they do. I think that's why things like honesty, respect and contemplation have all but disappeared in our culture. To me, it's sad, because when we do this we are preventing ourselves from learning about life and relationships.

Yes. ... I see. ... Euromike69 is the "empathy" type of guy. .... :angel: ... Ridiculous. 

Why it is so hard to understand that people, even if they like the girls, could also think that there are not a good fit for the project. ... That there are some, who do not agree with your opinion, do not mean that they do not understand the reasons for the girls to hide most of their REAL LIFE (particularly the sex) from this apartment. 

BTW. Honesty, respect and contemplation have not been disappeared in our culture. Also, most of the people feel or have "Empathy".  ... But. ... The feelings out of "Empathy" are just a part of the sources used for the formation of opinions. ... It is posible to understand what someone feels but create a decision that this person would not like (e.g. like a boss that need to fire some of his employee). 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Yes. ... I see. ... Euromike69 is the "empathy" type of guy. .... :angel: ... Ridiculous. 

Why it is so hard to understand that people, even if they like the girls, could also think that there are not a good fit for the project. ... That there are some, who do not agree with your opinion, do not mean that they do not understand the reasons for the girls to hide most of their REAL LIFE (particularly the sex) from this apartment. 

BTW. Honesty, respect and contemplation have not been disappeared in our culture. Also, most of the people feel or have "Empathy".  ... But. ... The feelings out of "Empathy" are just a part of the sources used for the formation of opinions. ... It is posible to understand what someone feels but create a decision that this person would not like (e.g. like a boss that need to fire some of his employee). 

Euromike69 and empathy do not belong in the same sentence. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

What I simply don't understand is why it matters as they all make the commitment to be in the project, there fore are a good fit for the project. Just because they don't do what you think they should do, or want them to do, in no way means they are a bad fit for the RLC project. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What I simply don't understand is why it matters as they all make the commitment to be in the project, there fore are a good fit for the project. Just because they don't do what you think they should do, or want them to do, in no way means they are a bad fit for the RLC project. 

Let me highlight it again just so he can see it better,,,they act like they would be someone who would kidnap a woman and keep them in their basements so she would have to be their personal slave and do exactly what they want them to do. AND IF I HEAR THAT "NOT FIT FOR THE PROJECT" line one more time I'm gonna lose it what on earth does that mean.

Since Box is too scared to actually say what he means let me say it for him,,,,,,,Kamila and Kristy are not fit for this project because they don't fuck each other and guys for me to watch and masturbate to while watching them,,Kristy's bate session is fake because she does it too fast for me to get any pleasure from it.

I like to use the term Fake and Not Real Life because They do not do what I want them to do.

See Box,,it wasn't so hard,,you can do it,,,speak the truth and stop beating around the bush.

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

01:55: Kristy went to sleep

02:03: Kami went to bed (gf already at sleep there)

I just saw that- thanks timekeeper

Just now, Thestarider said:

Yes. ... My opinion is based on assumptions and expectations. ... I asume that the girls have sex outside and I expect that this REAL LIFE elements should not be limited to the outside of this apartment.  ... Therefore, it would be better to say, "For me, they do not fit well for the project." ... I will try to keep this in mind. 

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

... Kamila and Kristy are not fit for this project because they don't fuck each other and guys ... 

As always you are wrong. ... I would not like to see the girls to "fuck each other", because i think they are no lesbians. ... But, I would like to see them have sex in the apartment, because i think, this is a part of there real life and i would enjoy to watch it. ... YES. ... I enjoy to watch there REAL LIFE. 

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Yes. ... My opinion is based on assumptions and expectations. ... I asume that the girls have sex outside and I expect that this REAL LIFE elements should not be limited to the outside of this apartment.  ... Therefore, it would be better to say, "For me, they do not fit well for the project." ... I will try to keep this in mind. 

As always you are wrong. ... I would not like to see the girls to "fuck each other", because i think they are no lesbians. ... But, I would like to see them have sex in the apartment, because i think, this is a part of there real life and i would enjoy to watch it. ... YES. ... I enjoy to watch there REAL LIFE. 

Real life does depend on each persons expectations and their fit for the apartment directly correlates to that.  Real life for K&K may have been to try to replicate the Barcelona "real life" that was very popular and liked by many.  They have to an extent done that.  And, if that was what they were asked to do then - you get what you get. 

Actually it's RLC's version of "real life" that we all see and it's their fit.  They will always control that. As much as we think we do by complaining we don't.  We do not have to pay or continue to watch - but really your opinion of whether it is a fit, in your eyes, will apparently not matter.  

The number of clicks to each apartment probably control what we see.  My guess is K&K in Barcelona moved the needle enough to get them back. Maybe some talk here too.  But lets face it, we were all glued to the Barcelona apartment when they were there and there behavior is not much different in the new one.  Same fit as before.

• Upvote 6

Mr. Box , do you ever think it is the guys that are the ones who don't want to have sex on camera. It was obviously the case the other night with Kami and her friend. 

Do you not feel like you get your monies worth from RLC ? I beleive you and some others on the forum are quite narrow minded when it comes to the tenants.

• Upvote 8

On 7/23/2016 at 9:49 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

OK. So everybody likes Kristy. I like Kristy. You like Kristy.

Maybe some of the tenants play for the cameras. Maybe they don't. We're all entitled to our opinions.

But I will tell you, having experience in street theater, if I had the guts to be an RLC tenant with a hot chicky babe as a mate, I would fuck with your heads endlessly. Big time. We're talking gorilla costumes with AR-15s, breaking in,raiding the place and destroying the cell phones.

And we'd get rid of the damn pillows and stuffed bears, too.

Just be nice to each other. We're all in the same boat and entitled to our opinions.

Love Kristy!  Also love Kamila... Don't forget Kamila buddy, she can be frustrating but she is still super!......

I'm not sure I would enjoy your street theater (gorilla costumes and AR15s?? LOL) but I get the idea, see if RLC will sign you up!