Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Mikey, I think the reason we see so much of this type of posting is because most people today don't seem to even consider "empathy" or don't even realize that there is such a thing. The majority of people today seem to just assume that everyone thinks the same way they do. I think that's why things like honesty, respect and contemplation have all but disappeared in our culture. To me, it's sad, because when we do this we are preventing ourselves from learning about life and relationships.

These guys disrespect these women every single day they wake up and turn their computers on,,,,,,They cry foul and complain when we do the same thing to them,,,,They say everyday that we should respect them and their opinions,yet they never respect ours or show any of us any respect,,,,they call us protectors of these ladies simply because we try to defend against the constant unwarranted attacks against them.

They call us trolls yet they are the ones who follow us from thread to thread and quote the crap out of our comments just to talk shit.

They never can prove anything they say but they always want us to accept it as facts,,yet they always try to say we are the ones who make stuff up.

I never used to be the asshole and loudmouth I am today until these guys showed up here,,,even when you try to ignore them,,they change accounts and try to come after you again,

It just never ever ends Bookmaster8.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

If you're not able to stay online all day, anything said in chat is not even seen by 99% of the forum members. At least with the threads, people like me can "catch up" a little with what's being said when they are not on the site.

Thing is the what are they doing now thread has replaced the general chat thread. At least in here anyway.

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Thing is the what are they doing now thread has replaced the general chat thread. At least in here anyway.

Des, I was responding to Foamy's proposal that we do away with this thread and only have the Chat feature. I don't want to eliminate the threads.

I don't have the time nor the desire to stay in Chat all day.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

If you're not able to stay online all day, anything said in chat is not even seen by 99% of the forum members. At least with the threads, people like me can "catch up" a little with what's being said when they are not on the site.

UNLIKE THESE GUYS BOOKMASTER8,,WE ACTUALLY GET UP EVERYDAY TO GO TO WORK AND MAKE SOMETHING OF OURSELVES,,A MAJORITY OF THESE GUYS ARE EITHER RICH,RETIRED OR ON WELFARE AND SOCIAL SECURITY,,,THIS THREAD WAS MADE SO I'LL KNOW WHAT I MISSED WHILE AT WORK OR SLEEPING,,,BUT IT TURNED INTO SOMETHING THAT IS JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE.

4 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

I have a subscription. However, I also have a life and can't sit watching RLC  and reading CC all day long.

KRISTY IS GETTING MASSAGED AND STROKED  BY THE NEW GIRL::):heart:

• Upvote 2