Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #2

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I have to shake the hands of whomever gave this lady a Boob job,,or thank God if they are all natural,,,this young woman is truly blessed in the Booby department.:heart::heart:

tumblr_lu1r1yQ78v1qf4dh4o1_500.jpg

Now just imagine our Lovely Kristy with a Boob Job like that OMFG pure perfection at its best:heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Heresy! Kristy's tits are perfect as they are thank you!

She was talking to the guest about her boob Job, even feeling them and the guest showed her exactly how they were implanted, then Kristy looked to see of she could see the scars, she was very interested. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I think Kristy has very nice looking boobies. They are nice and perky and she will not have back aches with them. Lovely nipples also :heart:

I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU ALWAYS ILLUSTRATE AND DESCRIBE A WOMAN'S BODY LYREE,,,THAT KINDA STUFF TURNS ME ON,,YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS THAT IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING:heart::heart:::):heart:

tumblr_lv1x3ac9AZ1r5e4d9o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU ALWAYS ILLUSTRATE AND DESCRIBE A WOMAN'S BODY LYREE,,,THAT KINDA STUFF TURNS ME ON,,YOU HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS THAT IS JUST SIMPLY AMAZING:heart::heart:::):heart:

tumblr_lv1x3ac9AZ1r5e4d9o1_500.jpg

Yes Mikey, Lryee is incredible and very articulate with her speech, And yes she makes us all quite turned as well, just wished I could hear that sultry seductive voice :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 2