Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

3 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

10:40 Kristy is up, Kamila is sleep ass and and kitty towards camera 10. Kristy back to bed, took a piss

10:47: Both girls still (again) sleeping. Nothing happens.

On 2016-07-14 at 9:36 AM, Ridgerunner said:

Where did Kami spend last night?

Any one of a few thousand possibilities.  You assume it was Dima's?

I haven't seem him yet.  Has anyone?

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

With all the reading of Kamila's recent nudity around the apartment, does anybody have any really good captures of her honey pot that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

PM

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure or unsure when Kamila goes out if its a gig(hostess or party girl) she may seem lazy to those who have regular hours but in her field its very normal to sleep during the day and work at night.  I don't know if she is working but I believe she is making contacts. I haven't seen Dima in a couple of weeks, she has been home a lot and sometimes going to bed before midnight and getting up within 6 hours. I don't think she's any lazier than most of the tenants. Most of them sleep late and do nothing all day as well. Like us when we are at home. From the last couple of days, she has been on the phone with someone who she likes talking to. She walks around the apt, with her undies etc.

Unless we get some translation hard to tell. I have a feeling that another person has peeked her interest. another thing she went to sleep at 7am and woke up around 6 pm. she wen out the house for about 30 minutes but mainly stayed on the couch until she wen to bed at around 3am. Now that's a lot of sleep.

13 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

I'm not sure or unsure when Kamila goes out if its a gig(hostess or party girl) she may seem lazy to those who have regular hours but in her field its very normal to sleep during the day and work at night.  I don't know if she is working but I believe she is making contacts. I haven't seen Dima in a couple of weeks, she has been home a lot and sometimes going to bed before midnight and getting up within 6 hours. I don't think she's any lazier than most of the tenants. Most of them sleep late and do nothing all day as well. Like us when we are at home. From the last couple of days, she has been on the phone with someone who she likes talking to. She walks around the apt, with her undies etc.

Unless we get some translation hard to tell. I have a feeling that another person has peeked her interest. another thing she went to sleep at 7am and woke up around 6 pm. she wen out the house for about 30 minutes but mainly stayed on the couch until she wen to bed at around 3am. Now that's a lot of sleep.

I thought I had read that Dima was not at home due to working somewhere for a couple of weeks or so.   There is nothing normal in my opinion about Kamila's hours....nothing at all.   She probably is seeing someone else because that is what she does.   She is not of the faithful type in my opinion.  Perhaps a song can sum it up better......don't watch the video, just listen to the lyrics!