Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

16 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Jeg vet ikke hva du snakker om kase, kan du ikke få negative rykte lenger på dette forumet.

Must i tolk only bad thing sore girls the want i not

38 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Hun vant "Miss Crystal Crown" -konkurransen i 2010 i en alder av 18; men det er alt (så vidt jeg vet)!

i think everyone girls is lovely but on different ways

9 hours ago, jjs said:

We have plenty of comedy and drama on this site ,so we can remove the pic section and video . :{ they are not being used }

The hope of seeing a pic or video of the girls are what keeps this apartment  valid ; I agree if we are never going to be able to see them, even on CC without paying negates the whole concept of the K & K penthouse !

31 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

The hope of seeing a pic or video of the girls are what keeps this apartment  valid ; I agree if we are never going to be able to see them, even on CC without paying negates the whole concept of the K & K penthouse !

Negates the whole concept of the K & K penthouse??  I look at the apartment because I like them and am curious of what I will see. I like both K & K and have since Barcelona.  Kristy especially since she is amusing and animated to watch. Weather the pics are posted on cc for free has nothing to do with me (or probably any subscriber) looking at the apartment - and the only thing that would negate the validity of the apartment would be if they left it permanently empty and never returned. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, albacore said:

Negates the whole concept of the K & K penthouse??  I look at the apartment because I like them and am curious of what I will see. I like both K & K and have since Barcelona.  Kristy especially since she is amusing and animated to watch. Weather the pics are posted on cc for free has nothing to do with me (or probably any subscriber) looking at the apartment - and the only thing that would negate the validity of the apartment would be if they left it permanently empty and never returned. 

You are correct !  The fact that I was trying to get across is if you are not willing or able to pay the RLC Premium rate and they do not allow pictures to be posted on CC by members that are trying to help out the others - then the only alternative is to read the  " Play -by-Play "  of what's going on in the CC Forum. If I had to just rely on that ;  then for me they may as well close the apartment !

27 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

You are correct !  The fact that I was trying to get across is if you are not willing or able to pay the RLC Premium rate and they do not allow pictures to be posted on CC by members that are trying to help out the others - then the only alternative is to read the  " Play -by-Play "  of what's going on in the CC Forum. If I had to just rely on that ;  then for me they may as well close the apartment !

THAT'S WHY WHENEVER I SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE K&K PENTHOUSE,,,I REPORT IT HERE,,AND BECAUSE I'M RETIRED FROM POSTING PICS FROM RLC,,,,I USE PHOTOS OR GIFS TO ILLUSTRATE WHAT I'M SEEING TO THE GUYS ON HERE WHO CANNOT SEE WHAT'S GOING ON.:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mrxf00GQbL1rxuqrno1_500.giftumblr_mrxf00GQbL1rxuqrno1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

Guest beaver67
8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

THAT'S WHY WHENEVER I SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE K&K PENTHOUSE,,,I REPORT IT HERE,,AND BECAUSE I'M RETIRED FROM POSTING PICS FROM RLC,,,,I USE PHOTOS OR GIFS TO ILLUSTRATE WHAT I'M SEEING TO THE GUYS ON HERE WHO CANNOT SEE WHAT'S GOING ON.:biggrin::biggrin:

mikey- check your PM please

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Maybe this photo would be a better fit ... :angel:

Bildergebnis für boring lonely woman

• Upvote 1