Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

Just now, kris66 said:

Blocking what exactly? A movie?

@kris66 they were getting into some deep body stroke action and her head was getting closer to his cock. Potential to going back to the passion zone, now its not going to happen.  Ergo cock being blocked.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Kami going to tease us again?

Now, this apartment is finaly REAL LIFE. ... Kamila and BF watching a movie. Kristy came home and they had a nice and short talk.

I think, there will be also sex again.  ... Maybe not today.  .... It normal now. ... I like this very much. :)

2 minutes ago, mrbusi said:

@kris66 they were getting into some deep body stroke action and her head was getting closer to his cock. Potential to going back to the passion zone, now its not going to happen.  Ergo cock being blocked.

You must have some special glasses on because just before Kristy came home they watched  a movie and nothing was going on...

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You must have some special glasses on because just before Kristy came home they watched  a movie and nothing was going on...

You obviously haven't been watching for the past 40mins.  They had a very intimate make out session while watching the movie.  I was hoping the laptop would be put aside and the passionate moment continued, but sadly they went back to the movie.

8 minutes ago, mrbusi said:

Kristy offered to close the door and Kamila had her leave it open.  I don't think anything is going to happen now. 

Maybe she want Kristy to join in a 3some...

Now now don't get too excited it was a joke so to those of you who sometimes make up things in this forum....It won't happen ;I)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mrbusi said:

You obviously haven't been watching for the past 40mins.  They had a very intimate make out session while watching the movie.  I was hoping the laptop would be put aside and the passionate moment continued, but sadly they went back to the movie.

Yes approx. 40 mins ago. Not when Kristy entered the room..Ergo she can not be cockblocking anything that did not happen at the time she came home...Capiche? ;)