Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat For This Apartment July 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

10 hours ago, BBHawkthorn said:

And you know this how?  I'd never heard that before, so I'm wondering.

I don't think any guy wants to go down on a  "sick "  pussy - and both the girls have some sort of pussy problem at the moment . ( Probably from the guys sticking dirty fingers up their kazooo ! )

It's picture day at RLC.. Kristy is taking silly pictures with Kami and her guest (sister?) in Kami's room... Kami and the guest have taken dance in their underwear videos next to Kristy's head followed by a picture of Kami and the guest in white bras next to Kristy eating a banana.

1 hour ago, Kkru394 said:

It's picture day at RLC.. Kristy is taking silly pictures with Kami and her guest (sister?) in Kami's room... Kami and the guest have taken dance in their underwear videos next to Kristy's head followed by a picture of Kami and the guest in white bras next to Kristy eating a banana.

Not her sister.

12 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I don't think any guy wants to go down on a  "sick "  pussy - and both the girls have some sort of pussy problem at the moment . ( Probably from the guys sticking dirty fingers up their kazooo ! )

So the only women I know for sure are Bonnie and Lyree. Can you give me a female perspective on what Kamila's vagina issue is and why is so long lasting. I think a the dudes would like some insight, if not PM me

On 8/27/2016 at 4:40 PM, Sergio zagaglia said:

close this fucking apartment

Sergio do know what happens if they would close this apt down?,,,you guessed it,,,you would still pay 45/month and have one less apt to look at,,,if you were around before this apt came online you were paying 45/month before February 2016 anyway,,so this apt is not hurting your pocket either way,,there are countless other apts to watch if you don't like this one,,and if none of them makes you feel satisfied you can then quit RLC altogether.

I am not forcing you to watch,,nobody on CC or RLC is forcing you to watch,,,,so instead of getting angry to the point that you are screaming "Close this fucking apartment down",,why don't you just either watch other apts or quit RLC and keep your money,,,what are you accomplishing by screaming on CC to shut the apt down,,,RLC doesn't own CC,,they are in no way affiliated with this website,,so screaming here won't get you anywhere there.

Let me give you a simple example,,if you went to a restaurant and ordered food,,and when it came you saw a cockroach or human hair in the food,,,,,would you just sit there and scream at the restaurant staff about what's in your plate,,while at the same exact time you are still eating the plate with insects and hair in it..............Or would you ask for either your money back or a different plate,,,,what good would it do you in the end to eat contaminated food at the same time bitching about your food being contaminated,,,,Food for thought (No Pun intended):biggrin:

In real life if I don't like any goods or services that I've received then I simply cancel and wait until something I like shows up,,RLC is not like a cellphone or a car loan where you signed a contract and you have to stick with them for a certain amount of time,,you can cancel at anytime,complaining here won't change anything Sergio,,,I've been around long enough to know that about RLC.....I'm not arguing with you or telling you what to do,,I'm simply letting you know that complaining on a daily basis about RLC will never make it change the way they operate their business,,,you have members on here that have been complaining since 2012,,and they will tell you that it does not work.::):biggrin:::)

• Upvote 6