New girl Polya

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry you feel that way daily,  but just because it makes sense to you doesn't mean that it makes sense to me.   Supposedly she got her purse stolen and the only thing that got thrown out was her one of 3 cell phones that she just so happened to have Irma's cell number on.   Plus, her passport?   If the girl had her passport in that purse with her while she is out doing god knows what, she is not very smart!   The story just doesn't add up with me.

As far as pleasing me LOL, I'm not the one that has to be pleased in this equation.   It is for those of you that subscribe to such a soap opera!!

What the fuck doesn't add up for you?  It's simple , she is in Barcelona, the purse stealing capital of the world...thats it!  Fuck man whats the conspiracy theory here?

This is why i don't put up translations up on what the girl say. They lie a lot and good people like Kitek get question and it not his fault. Also why do Irma and Polya have a credit card reader. These is a device that plug into your phone and you use it the slide a credit card through. Also the only other girl that had one was Adele. I have a photo of it but with all the banning going on i not going to get ban for posting it and even if some could tell me how to post l still would not post it or PM it to no one

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What the fuck doesn't add up for you?  It's simple , she is in Barcelona, the purse stealing capital of the world...thats it!  Fuck man whats the conspiracy theory here?

LOL simmer down clown.   Can I not say that it doesn't add up without someone pouncing on me?   I have my reasons why and it is up to you to agree or disagree....simple as that.  Don't waste so few words from your 100 word allotment!

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

This is why i don't put up translations up on what the girl say. They lie a lot and good people like Kitek get question and it not his fault. Also why do Irma and Polya have a credit card reader. These is a device that plug into your phone and you use it the slide a credit card through. Also the only other girl that had one was Adele. I have a photo of it but with all the banning going on i not going to get ban for posting it and even if some could tell me how to post l still would not post it or PM it to no one

LOL Bonnie....you are going to stir up a hornets nest with this post!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Dette er grunnen til at jeg ikke sette opp oversettelser opp på hva jenta si. De lyver mye og gode mennesker som Kitek få spørsmål, og det er ikke hans feil. Også hvorfor Irma og Polya har en kredittkortleser. Disse er en enhet som kobler til telefonen, og du bruker det lysbildet et kredittkort gjennom. Også den eneste andre jenta som hadde en var Adele. Jeg har et bilde av det, men med all banning skjer jeg ikke kommer til å få forbudet for å legge den ut, og selv om noen kunne fortelle meg hvordan å legge l fortsatt ikke ville legge det ut eller PM det til ingen

Now you need to calm down Bonnie ..
You must see the difference between a credit card reader and a Bluetooth portable speaker.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Sorry senior moment. I really need to do some thing about that and beside ever one here think i full of BULL SHIT any way

Like I have said before Bonnie, it doesn't matter what every other person thinks about what you post.  This is an open forum where you are free to express yourself, your opinions, and what you have seen on RLC.  People are going to bash whatever anyone says anyway unless you are on their kissing ass list.   Just stroke the egos of those that need it and you will be fine LOL.   I'm not one that believes you are full of BULLSHIT!

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one here who think that all what bonnie say is bullshit. She just want to catch attention of members with her bullshit. On RLCF they seem  to be all believing her but I'm glad to see that here nobody pay attention to what she says.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Do you have a picture of said "Bluetooth portable speaker"?

it is right on the dining table in the living room. you see it in cam1