New girl Polya

• 3 weeks later...

FYI

Polya has boyfriend with whom she spends most of her nights, the other day I heard Belle asking her if she told him about this apartment. Couldn't hear the answer but it's obvious she didn't when Belle said: "It's better to tell the truth. "

• Upvote 6

20-9 Polya/Stella/Belle in the kitchen

First Polya says something about her best guy. Belle says that every girl has her best penis. Belle says that she would like to see the penis on the table. Polya asks if only the penis? Belle pretends to cut it with a knife on the table. Stella talks about various gymnastic sex positions. Polya has a doubt. Stella says that when the penis is inside she relaxes. S and B show various gymnastic positions. B is doing the splits. S shows how man enters her from behind. Later, each tell what  their sexual likes and dislikes. S and P don't like pussy licking and top position. Belle likes it. Belle does not like from behind because it hurts her. When she told this guy, he asked what he is doing wrong. B: Adult guy and he asks me what is he doing wrong? Let him ask his mom. Belle tells how one guy she was with made a video on his phone while they were having sex. He did not want to give her the recording. Belle says that if she got the video she would share it everywhere. Stella asks whether they had sex with another girl. P and B say they did not. Stella first says that she did then says it was not sex they only kissed and stroked each other. Then they talk about the size of clitoris and say that small clitoris are the cause of the difficulty in achieving orgasm. S and P are small and do not like when the guy starts to look for it. Belle says that some guy licked her for 2 hours without effect. At the end Poly lovingly tells how a Greek guy fucked her, pulled the hair. He fucked her so hard that for three days she was hurt when went to pee. Belle at the end says she also likes rough sex.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, mikeusa said:

thank's kiitek  belle like rough sex nice

I think the girls could get a lot out of doing a little light bondage on Belle.  She likes to be restrained, and I could picture the girls having a lot of fun with her.  I think that Belle could trust them.  We would enjoy it too!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I think the girls could get a lot out of doing a little light bondage on Belle.  She likes to be restrained, and I could picture the girls having a lot of fun with her.  I think that Belle could trust them.  We would enjoy it too!

yes gels- she seems to have a "kinky" side to her:biggrin::biggrin:

49 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I would love to see that :biggrin:

• Upvote 1