New girl Polya

Well i get all the attention From my BLAH BLAH fan club. Thank you and i bet most of my fanclub member Don't even have a women Because women don't put up with asshole so you guy in my fan club have nothing else to do but Bash a women.

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it is right on the dining table in the living room. you see it in cam1

I would ignore bonnie and Harley Noldus, they are both quite old and it seems their minds have gone, bless them

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Well i get all the attention From my BLAH BLAH fan club. Thank you and i bet most of my fanclub member Don't even have a women Because women don't put up with asshole so you guy in my fan club have nothing else to do but Bash a women.

I didn't quite follow all that but I get the jest of it.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL simmer down clown.   Can I not say that it doesn't add up without someone pouncing on me?   I have my reasons why and it is up to you to agree or disagree....simple as that.  Don't waste so few words from your 100 word allotment!

You're the one who looks like a clown, A literal translation from someone who speaks the language and you say something doesn't add up?  Your tone says either these girls are up to no good or Kitek is translating with prejudice. Either way you look like the fucking fool that everyone says you are. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You're the one who looks like a clown, A literal translation from someone who speaks the language and you say something doesn't add up?  Your tone says either these girls are up to no good or Kitek is translating with prejudice. Either way you look like the fucking fool that everyone says you are. 

Seems like his translation was wrong though wasn't it!!!!   People can say whatever they want to about me, if that makes them feel better about themselves I'm all for it!

3 hours ago, Dreamer24 said:

Hate to hear that about Polya. -- Doesnt appear to be much physical injuries but the emotiona trauma must be great.

It didn't seem to affect her much she was topless today on the Sofa rubbing her tits trying to fit in with the other two.  She seemed quite happy.

Next time she goes out she'll learn to leave her purse at home. Wear Slacks with pockets to put your wallet and phone in it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It didn't seem to affect her much she was topless today on the Sofa rubbing her tits trying to fit in with the other two.  She seemed quite happy.

Next time she goes out she'll learn to leave her purse at home. Wear Slacks with pockets to put your wallet and phone in it.

Irma show a belt (for money etc) to Ilona. She has it in bottom drawer

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Irma show a belt (for money etc) to Ilona. She has it in bottom drawer

if she decides to go out in a dress she can just use a Fanny Pack. They work just as well.  They kind of look a bit foolish to wear but it's certainly better than getting your purse stolen.