1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Welcome Polya and Good luck in Barcelona. Enjoy your vacation.

My vacation begins on July 18. But this will not be a vacation in Barcelona, and the repair of the apartment.
Life - shit! 

smiles-emocii-2008.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, Yury said:

My vacation begins on July 18. But this will not be a vacation in Barcelona, and the repair of the apartment.
Life - shit! 

smiles-emocii-2008.gif

Always more work on vacation than at work, I am not sure why they call it a vacation. :huh:

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Always more work on vacation than at work, I am not sure why they call it a vacation. :huh:

This Russian national tradition. A month on vacation we do all our housework, then 11 months on the work we rest from the holiday. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

Bienvenido polya al apartamento espero que disfrute de su estancia 

Esperemos que no sea otra monja-religiosa-misionera, bastante hemos tenido con la fundadora de Caritas que acaba de salir

• Upvote 1

Polya had an unpleasant incident. Someone stole her bag in which she had the money, documents and phones. Thief threw out her phone. As a result, she could phone Irma. She does not know how he managed from three phones in the bag, choose the right one. She reported it to the police. They showed her pictures asking if she can recognize the thief but Polya didn't see his face. In the bag she also had a passport.

• Upvote 10