New girl Polya

Polya had an unpleasant incident. Someone stole her bag in which she had the money, documents and phones. Thief threw out her phone. As a result, she could phone Irma. She does not know how he managed from three phones in the bag, choose the right one. She reported it to the police. They showed her pictures asking if she can recognize the thief but Polya didn't see his face. In the bag she also had a passport.

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, kitek said:

Polya had an unpleasant incident. Someone stole her purse which she had money, documents and phone. Thief threw out his phone. As a result, she could call Irma. She does not know how he managed from three phones in the bag, choosing the right one. she reported it to the police. They showed her pictures asks if she can recognize the thief but Polya not see his face. In the bag she had also a passport.

Thanks Kitek. 
It explains all

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kitek said:

Polya had an unpleasant incident. Someone stole her bag in which she had the money, documents and phones. Thief threw out her phone. As a result, she could phone Irma. She does not know how he managed from three phones in the bag, choose the right one. She reported it to the police. They showed her pictures asking if she can recognize the thief but Polya didn't see his face. In the bag she also had a passport.

That story makes no sense!

Il y a 1 heure, kitek a dit :

it is pity for polya, she just came and suddently this problem ; this is unfortunately who arrive often in a big town like barcelone

5 hours ago, daily said:

Therefore it makes no sense to please Harley

I'm sorry you feel that way daily,  but just because it makes sense to you doesn't mean that it makes sense to me.   Supposedly she got her purse stolen and the only thing that got thrown out was her one of 3 cell phones that she just so happened to have Irma's cell number on.   Plus, her passport?   If the girl had her passport in that purse with her while she is out doing god knows what, she is not very smart!   The story just doesn't add up with me.

As far as pleasing me LOL, I'm not the one that has to be pleased in this equation.   It is for those of you that subscribe to such a soap opera!!