Britain has a new PM

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Theresa May - just like that - not even a vote among party members (probably just as well!). Democracy is thriving in the UK.

Got for them, but the clock is running. ... It is time to start the exit for real. ... I hope that Scotland (and maybe also northern ireland) will remain in the EU.

It's been on U.S. television quite a bit lately, or at least on the non-liberal news stations anyway.  That Sweden has had a lot of sexual assaults lately from the Muslim savages they allowed into their country.  And needless to say, tourism throughout the EU has gone down dramatically.  

"Tisk,Tisk, Tisk."    A clear case of cause and effect if you ask me. 

• Upvote 1

It's funny as hell!   Sweden now wants to send back those very same Muslim scum they so joyfully and eagerly took in.    But they're saying that it will probably take them years to do it though.    Yeah, I should think so.   First they'll have to flush out of their countries all of these liberal traitors that they first voted into office before anything like that will ever take place.    So, good luck with that idea.    

Lets face it, Europe is doomed now.   The horses are out of the barn, as they say.   And the only good thing that has come from this is that it has shown the people there in Britain and here in the U.S. just how foolish this liberal nonsense really was. 

53 minutes ago, woodworker said:

It's been on U.S. television quite a bit lately, or at least on the non-liberal news stations anyway.  That Sweden has had a lot of sexual assaults lately from the Muslim savages they allowed into their country.  And needless to say, tourism throughout the EU has gone down dramatically.  

"Tisk,Tisk, Tisk."    A clear case of cause and effect if you ask me. 

Deport them.  Load up the boats and send them into Shark Infested Waters.

• Upvote 1

On ‎12‎.‎7‎.‎2016 at 3:19 AM, StnCld316 said:

Deport them.  Load up the boats and send them into Shark Infested Waters.

Which ones in the picture - starting page of Woodworker´s video - do you suggest that the sharks should eat first? And which ones should just simply drown?

2 minutes ago, woodworker said:

I noticed that the Black Li e's Matter mob is now protesting there in England and wants the new prime minister to resign.

She hasn't even done anything yet, and these lunatics are calling for her resignation.

That Black Lives Matter Group they are a joke.  They have no Real Agenda except for being Shit Disturbers.

• Upvote 1

Also in the news.   A man in New York City was wearing a "Make America Great Again" cap, and was then accosted by a crowd of intolerant America haters, as they screamed out obscenities to him. 

So much for the liberal myth of them being tolerant towards others.   And so much for them caring about the freedom of speech.   They only want to hear what supports their own opinions.

• Upvote 1