Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

No you originally posted that she was hiding but it's not her fault - it was RLC's fault for their casting.  She hides very little in my opinion and I think RLC did a great job finding and casting her.  What more could you want other than outright sex from her and that may or may not happen.  We do not own them - only the ability to view them when there. Why complain about that?  It was a rhetorical question  - no need to answer. 

I agree with you that he should have left off the part about it being RLC's part for their casting, but that is his opinion and that's how he feels about it.  You, as subscribers are paying to see the tenants when they are home and if that's not happening, RLC should say something to them to the effect of.......we don't mind if you cam or parachute or snapcrap, etc. etc.,  just don't be hiding to do it!   I read yesterday or the day before that whoever is house sitting for C&S had hidden sex and that in my opinion shouldn't be allowed.  The people that house sit these projects know what they are getting into and please don't use the excuse that they didn't sign some freaking contract!

Just now, botika216 said:

Fuera estress amigo con este ejemplar que solo esta en este foro para insultar y faltar al respeto a los miembros, haz como yo y lo ignoras, y los mods que tomen medidas ya con este ejemplar que solo se dedica a insultar.

Sorry. ... Using google ... I can see the topic you are talking about, but i do not got what you want to say. 

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree with you that he should have left off the part about it being RLC's part for their casting, but that is his opinion and that's how he feels about it.  You, as subscribers are paying to see the tenants when they are home and if that's not happening, RLC should say something to them to the effect of.......we don't mind if you cam or parachute or snapcrap, etc. etc.,  just don't be hiding to do it!   I read yesterday or the day before that whoever is house sitting for C&S had hidden sex and that in my opinion shouldn't be allowed.  The people that house sit these projects know what they are getting into and please don't use the excuse that they didn't sign some freaking contract!

I don't know .... people have to have the ability for some privacy every now and again.  This is the wrong apartment/person to mention this issue.  Kristy does not really hide unless she is having a private conversation which is to be expected.  Mr Box is well know on other threads here and his tactics are also well known.  Enough said lets go back to watching .....

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, albacore said:
  15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Like every time, euromike is there to insult people ... so sad ...

... why you people going after people  .... ? ..... I just posted that Kirsty was hiding ... and she did it not for the first time ... it is simpy the obvious truth ... even if you may not like to recognize it

Crying-baby.gifCrying-baby.gifCrying-baby.gif

Yes Mikey just always shows up huh?,,,like every time you are here talking shit about Rita or Kristy,,,you will see me,don't want to ever see me,,shut the fuck up about them,,it's that simple,,,,,and we know it's not an opinion that you share,,,it's just you saying shit for attention (Trolling),,and always trying to get us to pay attention to you like an unwanted step-son:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Lo siento. ... A través de Google ... Puedo ver el tema que se está hablando, pero yo no tengo lo que quiere decir. 

Que no te preocupes por los comentarios de este miembro, que tienes la opción de ignorarle en este foro, y que los mods seguro que si me entienden y tomen medidas con un miembro de este foro que solo comenta para faltar al respeto a los demás miembros de este foro.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Crying-baby.gifCrying-baby.gifCrying-baby.gif

Yes Mikey just always shows up huh?,,,like every time you are here talking shit about Rita or Kristy,,,you will see me,don't want to ever see me,,shut the fuck up about them,,it's that simple,,,,,and we know it's not an opinion that you share,,,it's just you saying shit for attention (Trolling),,and always trying to get us to pay attention to you like an unwanted step-son:biggrin::biggrin:

LMAO I'm glad you never say shit for attention:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO que estoy feliz de que no decir mierda por la atención:biggrin::biggrin:

Voy a dejar de ignorar a este payas...................................... para contestarle como se merece. Pido permiso a los mosd para que sin se aceptan los insultos de este mediocre ejemplar acepten los mios solo hacia este payas..............................

PD.Espero respuesta de los mods.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

... Kristy does not really hide unless she is having a private conversation which is to be expected.  ...

With this apartment, all the REAL LIFE seems to be private. ... ::) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Con este apartamento, toda la vida real parece ser privada. ... ::) 

Amigo, desde el primer día que aterrizaron en este apartamento, su vida real esta fuera del apartamento, y no quiero extenderme mas, porque este apartamento es mas una estafa que no la vida real

6 minutes ago, botika216 said:

Voy a dejar de ignorar a este payas...................................... para contestarle como se merece. Pido permiso a los mosd para que sin se aceptan los insultos de este mediocre ejemplar acepten los mios solo hacia este payas..............................

PD.Espero respuesta de los mods.

botika,  euromike96 has a right to his own opinions just like the rest of us do.  It's the way he expresses them that should not be tolerated,  and that goes for myself when I have flown off the handle a couple of times or anybody else for that matter.   Show respect and don't curse others just because you don't agree with them.....that should be pretty simple I would think.

I hate to keep saying this but I agree with albacore (didn't want him to get the big head lol), lets get the forum back on topic and quit slinging mud against each other!

• Upvote 2