Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

I must say that Kristy is a genius as the most important market for RLC is the United States she has calculated the time zone so that He sent His show in prime time , it seemed the most real but she has adapted to do the little show as they do in the flats of barcelona , I think now would do anything just to stay in the apartment is really a disappointment

4 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

I must say that Kristy is a genius as the most important market for RLC is the United States she has calculated the time zone so that He sent His show in prime time , it seemed the most real but she has adapted to do the little show as they do in the flats of barcelona , I think now would do anything just to stay in the apartment is really a disappointment

Trust me.....all the tenants know when prime time is for the US,  not just Kristy.   I hope for you all's sake that they change the water in the Moscow apartment.....it's starting to stink lol.

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like Kami getting ready for another night with Yegor.

If Kami operates according to her recent schedule,she should leave the apartment around 7:00 or 8:00pm Moscow time and not return until in the afternoon tomorrow.