Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

kmaila's Bf just put his phone away,,stopped eating for a second,,,and asked Kamila to lean over and kiss him,,,,yes Woody Woodpecker would have never done that,,,,So far this guy seems to be a good match for her,,he pays attention to her and shows her lots of affection,,,and most importantly Kamila seems very happy and content with this guy,,,she smiles and laughs a lot with him,,,something I never saw with Woody,,,and here they go again Kissing lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

kmaila's Bf just put his phone away,,stopped eating for a second,,,and asked Kamila to lean over and kiss him,,,,yes Woody Woodpecker would have never done that,,,,So far this guy seems to be a good match for her,,he pays attention to her and shows her lots of affection,,,and most importantly Kamila seems very happy and content with this guy,,,she smiles and laughs a lot with him,,,something I never saw with Woody,,,and here they go again Kissing lol:biggrin::biggrin:

I agree Mikey, he appears to be a real man, that treats Kami with respect and real, doesn't try to control her like the Woodpecker did. SO FAR he passes the BF test.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree Mikey, he appears to be a real man, that treats Kami with respect and real, doesn't try to control her like the Woodpecker did. SO FAR he passes the BF test.:biggrin:

True love is kissing someone right after eating fish lol:heart:

Now Kamila is pretending to cry,,,I don't speak Russian but I'm guessing she's saying that she wishes that he wasn't leaving her to go to the wedding for 4 days,,and that she will miss him a lot while he's gone::)::):heart:

• Upvote 1