Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

41 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, with any luck, when they get back they will rush into the bedroom and jump under the covers to have sex and it will all be for your viewing pleasure.

Don't think so,boyfriend changed from suit into jeans and t-shirt that Kami had ready for him on her bed,but when they left he took the suit with him.I figure that means they will go to his place tonight after going to cinema or whatever.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't think so,boyfriend changed from suit into jeans and t-shirt that Kami had ready for him on her bed,but when they left he took the suit with him.I figure that means they will go to his place tonight after going to cinema or whatever.

You are probably right if that is what you saw.   Oh well,  better luck next time ladies and gents.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, if he took the suit with him they are most likely going to his place. Too bad, he seemed like he was ready for some serious cuddling, grabbing her butt whenever they hugged.

• Upvote 1

Kami needs to make a decision.She needs to spend more time either alone or with her boyfriend in the K&K apartment or else leave RLC and go live full time with her boyfriend.I am happy for her that she has finally found the man of her dreams,but what she is doing now is not fair to paying RLC premium members.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami needs to make a decision.She needs to spend more time either alone or with her boyfriend in the K&K apartment or else leave RLC and go live full time with her boyfriend.I am happy for her that she has finally found the man of her dreams,but what she is doing now is not fair to paying RLC premium members.

Oh please!   There is a reason it's called "RealLifeCam".  It's about real life and people who actually got a life does not stay inside 24/7. No one promised the viewers girls who sit around all day and night just to make whining people like you satisfied.

• Upvote 2