Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

They are in Creta, Greece. Not the nicest place of the world, not the nicest beaches, tons of tourist and airport near. They can visit Knossos, partially rebuilt, rent a car or go to the south of the isle

less crowded. But I think they just want to lay down on the sand all day long and go dancing at night. They will certainly be less harassed by boys and men than in Barcelona.

Il y a 5 heures, Beldonn1 a dit :

Ils sont en Creta, Grèce. Pas le plus bel endroit du monde, et non pas les plus belles plages, des tonnes de touristes et près de l'aéroport. Ils peuvent visiter Knossos, partiellement reconstruit, louer une voiture ou aller dans le sud de l'île

moins rempli. Mais je pense qu'ils veulent juste se coucha sur le sable toute la journée et aller danser la nuit. Ils seront certainement moins harcelés par les garçons et les hommes qu'à Barcelone.

sorry, but the ridge and Greece are wonderful destinations !!! kamila is already going ......

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

sorry, but the ridge and Greece are wonderful destinations !!! kamila is already going ......

I don't think that the girls want to be  "less harassed " ;  they are on vacation and looking for new adventures ......LOL  :heart: 

• Upvote 1

I don't say Crete is not nice, but they are in a tourist trap near Heraklion, the main town, and just by  the airport. It's cheap, for sure, and you can still send wonderful postcards in front of the sea.

I have been all around the island, even hitch-hiking, and you can see two worlds next to each other. The touristic part is horrendous... the other is tremendous.

Slider_69 is right also, there is a lot of sexual tourism : girls from the north europe (Germany, Scandinavia) come down to get a quickie. They do the same in Morocco and Tunisia, and you have seen what happened last year on the night of the 31th december in Köln and Hamburg....

But I don't think our dear K&K are looking for that, or well I hope so... They surely just want sun before the long and cold winter of Moscow drops on them. They can still do it together, but what is the fun  for them if there is no cam to film them and us to look... they are so used to it.

Anyway, K&K have some fun and see you at the end of next week.

Furthermore, ask yourself why the girls  in Barcelona rarely get out of the appartments and don't even go to the beaches after the first week of their stay ?

• Upvote 1