Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

How long before apartment goes UM?

Typically they don't place empty apartments in maintenance mode, they just add the icon next to the name indicating a holiday. But even if they did it wouldn't matter since there's nothing to watch in it anyway.

14 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

close this fucking apartment

I didn't see you whining when Zoya & Lev went on vacation or Nelly& Bogdan or Adriana and Daniel OR ANYONE ELSE THIS SUMMER. And K&K had more hot female guests over  since February then any of these other apartments COMBINED. So they go away a little more than the others due to their popularity. Here's a newsflash[ There's 16 other apartments you can watch including one with 4 girls in the shower right now

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Non ti ho visto piagnucolare quando Zoya & Lev andati in vacanza o Nelly & Bogdan o Adriana e Daniel O CHIUNQUE ALTRO questa estate. E K & K ha avuto ospiti femminili più caldi sopra dal febbraio allora uno di questi altri appartamenti combinato. Così se ne vanno un po 'più degli altri a causa della loro popolarità. Ecco una notizia [C'è altri 16 appartamenti è possibile guardare tra cui uno con 4 ragazze sotto la doccia in questo momento

This is an interesting apartment but not allow you to see if that's why I whine, then I decide which apartment the fuck watching

2 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

This is an interesting apartment but not allow you to see if that's why I whine, then I decide which apartment the fuck watching

I used to feel frustrated with this apt as well so I get it. but that was my fault for concentrating on only one apt that kept my interest. plus after 6 months not a lot goes on anyway. We all have our favorites and we miss them when they are not there. The Barcelona apts. seem to fill my void now. and I can still go old school with Leora and Adrianna every once in a while.

It was obvioulsy no planned, at least for Kami, who decided to join Kristy at the last moment. What's about her new Yegor in all that ?

They can also fly to Barcelona and change plane there to Ibiza...

Kitek, where are you ? You are clearly missed here...