Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Maybe I was wrong!Kami playing with his dick?

She's been grabbing it many times the past hours..Just to check if it's there:)  I doubt there will be any sex this afternoon.

I think Kami is fascinated by dick but also slightly afraid of one! She likes to touch it and look at it (briefly) but always keeps it at arms length!!! I can't imagine she has ever done oral and at the moment is not likely to ever go near to doing so!

She has great potential and has matured greatly since we first saw her but she still has a long way to go before she could be described as 'sex kitten'. It seems to me that men are a 'trophy' to her to be shown off and displayed whilst she searches for a man to provide for her for the long term future.

This guy looks like a great 'trophy' man but his future relationship is likely to depend on what he does for a living and what his earning potential is going forward!! Kami is on a mission. It will be interesting to see if the guy meets her expectations. His performance last night doesn't bode well for him!!! 

• Upvote 3

Cette nuit Camilla l'ONU fait jouir sur son fils ventre en le branlant.

ILS sont Meme un parti 01h00 du matin acheter des capotes Mais lui a pas reussi a faire l'amour

non camilla Alors il l'a Caresse en mettant 2 doigts DANS SON sexe.

• Upvote 1

Don't be rude with Kami, this girl has an astounding amount of love to share. To love and be loved by her is a full time job, something to take seriously. But this guy seems to be a soul mate, may be because they are coming from the same remote middle town (165 000 inhabitants) and that he fully understands her, the purity of her relationship.

I want it to last, a long time, so she will not be depressed, but we can understand that it is not easy for her to manage RLC and the boyfriend, even if she said often that she needed to be independant.

Some complained (a big trend here) that she doesn't blow, and she doesn't even like cunilingus, but that's quite common at that age. She likes to hold a prick, to have it in her and she takes easily her pleasure. When it become more difficult to be satisfied she will come to a more adult version of sex.

So, guys, stop being mean, and be happy to watch young and healthy lovers !

• Upvote 3