Where are the Girls and What are They Doing Now ? ~ Part #3

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think I've been watching this apartment for too long.It's almost 3:00pm where I live and I feel like it is almost 11:00pm.

Get out and enjoy life RR.....they will be there when you get back,  I promise.

I'm off to see my grandkids......have a great evening everybody!!   That includes you to Mikey :)

23 minutes ago, MrBox said:

interesting ... kamila is still not back ... 2nd outside night in row ...  just after a long vacation ... 

... perhaps the rumors are true and she really leaves the project

Actually she has been out four nights in a row,and since 7:00pm Saturday she has spent 5-10 minutes in the apartment.Came home just long enough today to take her medication and then left. 

Dear Kristy,

Thank you for sharing this awesome sex with us!  I certainly appreciate it and I believe you enjoyed it too!

I hope you feel satisfied and proud of yourself for indulging your lust and being confident enough to do it on camera! 

You are incredibly sensual and I believe your erotic side needs more exploration and fulfillment.  

I think you are amazing and I am impressed with your new-found willingness to share your sexuality.

With love always, Julian xoxo and :heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Per Kitek translation Kami cannot have sex for the eight days that she is using her medication.I think she can use those days to her advantage to learn things about this new b/f.If he wants to be with her and spend money on dates with her even though he cannot have sex with her that sort of shows he thinks of her as being more than just a sex object.Might be why Kami is spending so much time with him right now.